A New "Queen"

-a week later-

~~Queen p.o.v~~
I woke up early and got ready for school. I took a long 30 min shower, using my Sweet Pea & Violet body wash. I got out drying my body and putting on my red lace bra and pantie set. I went to my vanity mirror and curled my hair and did my make up. Once I finished that I went into my closet and picked out my strapless royal blue and pink floral print half shirt and my light ripped high waisted skinny jeans. I slid on my royal blue red bottoms and my leather royal blue half jacket. I put on my pink bangles, my pink bubble necklace, and my pink hoops. I grabbed my pink MK purse and walked kissing my dad and step mom on the cheek.

I arrived at school 30 min early, so I decided I would go to the office and help them. Soon as I walked in the door Ms. Deena told me she need me to show the new kids around and help them find their classes. I look over to see a guy and a girl sitting there staring at me. The boy looked to be about 6"3, nice hair cut, green eyes, and hella tattoos. The girl was about my height maybe a little bit taller,blonde hair that cut into a bob, green eyes and couple of tattoos. After staring at each other for the longest I finally decided to introduce myself.

Queen: Hi I'm Queen.

Girl: Hey I'm Myah.

Boy: And I'm Kaden.

Queen: Well its nice to meet both of you. Umm....can I see yall schedules?

I looked over their schedules and surprisingly they both had all my classes. We got to know each other for lil bit then the first bell rung and we went to first period. Soon as we stepped in the door Amaria was all over Kaden like damn the boy just got and you already trying to throw yo loose pussy at him. I could tell that Kaden was getting annoyed with her so I helped him out a lil bit.

Queen: Damn hoe he just got here let the boy breathe. He don't want you.

Amaria: He defently don't want yo fat burger eating ass.

Queen: Bitch don't start today, cause I don't have time for your immature ass. Now sit the fuck down and enjoy the class with yo ole' thotie ass.

I took my seat with Myah on one side of me and Kaden on the other. Just as we were about to start class King walked in the room. We stared at each other for a 2 sec ....then he sat down behind me and tapped my shoulder.

Queen: What King?

King: What you doing with this clown?*points to Kaden*

Queen: Nigga I'm showing him and his twin around school since they have all my classes. Plus it ain't like me and you are together.

King: I know but you will be mine soon.

Queen: Boy byee.

I went through the day showing Myah and Kaden around the school. It was finally 6th period and I was heading to class when I was stopped by King.

King: Hey ma how about we go on a date this weekend?

Queen: Um....I can't I have get my house ready,cause I just moved. I have a lot to do. Sorry!

King:Well I can help you with that.

Queen: Boy I know you got better things to do then help me with my house.

King: But I want to help you, is that a crime?

Queen:No, but *gco*

King:Well now is settled, I'm helping. What time?

Queen: Around 11:00 a.m.

King:Alright I'll be there.

Queen: Okayee.

I walked off and got in my car, I blasted "Stereotype" by Chris Brown all the way homee. When I pulled up to my dad's house I seen an unfamiliar car in the drive way. I walked in the house and heard voices coming from the living room,I slowly turned the corner and saw my dad talking to a some man. I walked trough the living room into the kitchen and saw my step mom.

Queen: Ma who that in there with daddy?

Kayla:Girl that's yo uncle Lamar.

Queen: Dang uncle L is fine.

Kayla: Girl who you telling.
But did you get some stuff for yo house.

Queen: Yeaa and guess who I saw.

Kayla:Who?

Queen: My mom...and she got a fiance and a baby on the way.

Kayla: Well damnn that bitch get around fast.

Queen: You Right about that,she been pregnant this whole time. She even told me that the baby not gone know who I am.

Kayla: That bitch is just fucking cruel. Like damn grow up just because she had a fucked up like that don't mean she gotta mess everybody else life.

Queen: Yea you right but it will get better soon...and she gone be needing me for something.

{{Sorry it's so short but I have been busy lately and sometimes I don't have time to write but I'll promise to start updating more. I love You Guys Keep Supporting Me!!!!}}}}}}}}