"What's going on?" Su Qin threw her phone aside and hurriedly surfed the Internet. The family ordered a total of eight newspapers. Even if something happened to one of them, it would be impossible for all eight newspapers not to be delivered. The only reason was that someone stopped the newspapers on the road.

The reason for blocking the newspaper is almost self-evident.

Su Qin skillfully entered key words such as Yan Ke and Fang into the search bar. The moment the page jumped, she felt dizzy. The first result of the search was: Fang was suspected of huge tax evasion, and the amount involved was Up to tens of millions...

Su Qin pinched the palm of her hand so hard that her nails almost broke, before she calmed down. She read the message at a glance, and then started calling Yan Ke's assistant. Among the four assistants, the one she was most familiar with was An An. She remembered that An An followed Yan Ke to Hong Kong City this time. However, when something happened, the first person she looked for was Ju Hua.

Although Ju Hua's official title is only secretary to the chairman, she can definitely be regarded as Yan Ke's right-hand man.

The phone rang for a long time before someone answered it. Ju Hua's voice was still calm, as if nothing had happened.

"Where are you, Mr. Yan?" Su Qin didn't want to beat around the bush with her. Her only thought now was what happened to Yan Ke. If the situation hadn't been so critical, he wouldn't have refused to answer her call, and he wouldn't have even left a simple explanation.

"Didn't Director Yan tell you? He left in a hurry last night. He seemed to be attending some national security meeting. I don't know the specific situation." Ju Hua is well versed in the art of speaking. When she doesn't want to or can't tell the truth, , it is necessary to say something half-truth and half-false, making people unsure. If he said it very decisively and without any flaws, Su Qin might not believe it. Su Qin knew little about Guoan, so telling her that he was at Gu Ran's place, although there was no news, could temporarily comfort her.

However, Su Qin's reaction was beyond Ju Hua's expectation. Her method was direct and swift, with no intention of going around in circles: "Miss Ju Hua, I'll give you another chance. You have to know that Yan Ke will do it because of your help." He lied to me and gave you a salary increase, but I will fire you out of anger!"

Ju Hua suddenly thought of the marriage agreement she had read. All Yan Ke's property was the joint property of the husband and wife. This was why Fang's senior managers never dared to confront the chairman's wife, even if she Almost never participated in the management of the company.

However, Ju Hua couldn't say it, she just couldn't say it, at least not on the phone. Who knew if the phone was being monitored now? She only knew a small part of Yan Ke's plan. However, at the same time, she was afraid of really offending Su Qin. Not only could she not offend Su Qin, but she had to do her best to gain her trust in order to complete what Yan Ke had arranged in a hurry.

During Yan Ke's "disappearance", Su Qin could take over all the apparent rights of Yan Ke's shop, including Fang's equity, by virtue of property ownership. If Su Qin was really offended, she could just ask her to move boxes from Fang's and leave, and then everything would be over.

Ju Hua was weaving words quickly in her mind. She wanted to calm Su Qin down, but she still couldn't tell the real core content. She wanted Su Qin to realize something was wrong, but she couldn't make possible eavesdroppers realize something was wrong.

It should be said that Yan Ke has a very accurate grasp of the abilities of his four secretaries. No one except Ju Hua can complete such a difficult task.