"Yes. I know. You are also the only family I am left with. True family I should mention.
And that's why I am saying this.
I understand I am family. And that means we deserve everything equally. You already gave a lot directly on my name. I have those. I didn't oppose. I understand your emotions and yes we are in this together.
But what you have, I am here for you, with you. You need help, I am here. But I don't want anything when you are not here. "

"But we don't know what is in future."

Jungkook takes a deep breath, glaring at him,
"Future will be okay. Everything is fine now, Jimin."
Jungkook hesitates a bit before asking,
"Is there something bothering you???"

"My nightmares & stuffs." Jimin shruggs.

"And why didn't you say anything about it to anyone??? You could have said to me, or Yoongi hyung. Maybe even Taehyung."

Jimin doesn't want to answer to that.

He didn't say anything cause the nightmares will lead them to the reality of his life now.

So he chooses to talk about something else.
"You and Taehyung are too close nowadays, don't you think???"

"I know you know. Don't act." Jungkook gives him a blunt look and then he gets a little nervous.
"It just..... happened."

"I am happy for you. Be happy individually and together." Jimin gives a warm smile.
Jungkook nods and gives him a sweet smile.

"Also I want to tell you something." Jimin speaks again.

"Sure."

"In my absence, say if I am away for a long time and some decisions are needed to be taken, Yoongi's decision will be counted as mine.
The company will be yours. But his decision will be one of the major ones, equal to mine."

Jungkook frowns. He thinks a bit,
"So you mean in making decisions, hyung and I need to agree on things, or follow the majority of board members???"

"Yes."

"I see." Jungkook's speaks still in deep thoughts.

"You don't mind it right????" Jimin enquiries hesitantly.

"Obviously I don't mind Yoongi hyung. And I believe in your decision. But something is really giving odd vibes, Jimin."

"What?????"

"You...." He points at him.

Jimin sighs & speaks defeatedly.
"What??? That I am acting as my father, who made a will much before he had things in his hand. And that will destroyed everything.
That Park Jimin is nothing but Lee Yang Cheol himself."

This is another thing that is tormenting Jimin.
Everyday, being compared to his father.
The father he hates.

"Hyung?????"

"What??? You think I don't know??? People keep telling me every single day, Jungkook. Everyday I walk into here, from whispers to people telling me I remind them of my father. That I am exactly like him, that I am equally greedy on things." He chuckled darkly.
"That I am exactly like my father, the father I never met."

"Jimin, what people tell don't matter. You are what you are. Okay?? You are mom's son. Park Hye Soo's son Park Jimin. Understand?????"

Jimin doesn't reply. He keeps his silence.

Their food gets delivered and they just sets it up silently.

As soon they digs in, Jungkook speaks,
"The 3 people you fired???? What's the issue???"