Untitled Part 8

(TW SELFHARM!)

how many people there were in my class.. let along the entire school. this is soo many people. ''Ash?'' I mumbled, ''hm?'' Ash looked at me, ''do you possibly know how many people are in our class?'' ''twenty-eight. Why?'' I sighed suddenly i heard a voice behind me. ''Are you scared?''. I got confused and looked over my shoulder, I saw a short hair ginger guy with freckles. ''Shut up Eric'' Ash rolled his eyes, I smiled a little. Ash actually stuck up to me, despite me .. being hella rude to him. ''Gayas-'' Eric begun but got cut off by the teacher. A fat man with a beard, long brown hair out up in a pony tail. ''Shut up Eric'' The teacher said, and the class went 'oooo'.

''For all of you who don't know I'm Herny, but you guys have to call me-'' Henry began writing on the white board with a marker, ''Mr.. Smith'' he laid the marker down on the desk. ''And today I'll be your math teacher''.

I looked over at Ash, he was frowning his eyebrows, and the ends of his mouth was turning down. I'm guessing he wasn't big on maths, too bad. I am.

A guy raised his hand, he had white fluffy hair, and glasses. From what I know, I think he might be the nerd. ''Yes Nathan?'' Henry looked at Nathan, ''are we allowed to work in pairs?'' Nathan asked, putting his hand down again. ''uh, sure,'' Henry replied. I could hear people beginning to whisper and eyes looking around, people were trying to find pairs. I'm gonna work alone. I felt a tap on my shoulder. ''Hm?'' I looked at Ash, ''Wanna.. uh- you know.. pair up, blonde? I'm pretty bad at maths'' Ash scratched his chin, smiling a bit goofy in my opinion. I sighed. ''sure''.

Me and Ash were now doing our math homework. And he didn't lie, he was absolutely terrible at this. ''So.. 20 - 293 is.. -245?'' Ash scratched his scalp with the end of his pencil. ''No you fucking moron! I have explained this to you twenty times already. 20 - 293 is -273!'' I said annoyed as hell, I've had just about enough. ''Alright students, class is over. Lunch time!'' Henry announced.

Me and Ash walked towards the caffettiera, and when we got to the entrance i almost had a heart attack at the amount of people, there was so much noise, too much noise. Some guys were throwing food around and others were just yelling. Ash looked over at me. ''You good blonde?'' Ash asked worried but his voice was starting to get muffled, everything was. I stepped back. My chest was beginning to tighten up. ''Theo?'' Ash looked at me. I looked down at my hands, they were shaking and my vision was getting blurry. ''I... I'm sorry.'' I mumbled, I stumbled back before running away.

As I ran through the school, my chest only tightened up more. I ran over the first door I saw, which was the music room. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I fell to my knees. I feel pathetic, so fucking pathetic. I panicked over nothing? And then I just ran away. I grabbed my blouse tightly. I was gasping for air, the bubble were forming around me and soon everything was quiet. I was scratching my arm hard, I was crying now. Soon I heard a voice and felt a hand on my shoulder. ''Theo?...'' Ash said softly, I looked at him. But how? The bubble was still there, but Ash was also here?

Ash pulled me closer, he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my back. ''Hey- hey.. It's okay'' Ash said in a calming tone. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. At this very moment I felt safe and secure in Ash's arms.

We went back to our dorm and Ash was putting band-aids on my scratch marks. ''I'm so sorry Ash'' I murmured. ''It's okay'' Ash smiled at me before standing up. ''Wait here'' Ash disappeared into our room and I waited on the couch. I smiled to myself, the way he comforted me.. That was so sweet. Ash came back with a black marker. ''What's that for?'' I asked. ''Give me your arm'' Ash held his hand out. I lay my lower arm in his hand and he began drawing little stars on the band-aids. My stomach fluttered with butterflies and my heart raced, that was probably the cutest thing he had ever done.

''Done,'' Ash chuckled and let go of my arm and I looked down at my arm, I smiled. ''Thank you, Ash.''

(I'm so sorry for the wait on this! i had so much to do but now its finished!)