Untitled Part 4

Next thing I knew I woke up in my bed, my phone was ringing with some annoying ass alarm, it was 6am. ''ugh.'' I groaned. I stood up, and changed into a gray sweater but kept my red pajama's pants on. I put a pair of pink fluff socks on because my converse was gonna cover them up anyway. I put my black wrist band on my right arm. The top end of the wrist band was slightly torn due to me biting it. In the past I used to bite my nails in pure nervousness to the point they bled. So my mom got me these black wrist bands, which helped a lot, it kept me from biting my skin or nails. After a while I was fully ready and my mom peeked through the door. ''ready, hun?'' she asked. No, ''yes, I'm ready'' I forced a smile before grabbing my backpack and swung it over my shoulder, and then took my suitcase. ''great. Then come down to the car, Paul and Lizzy are already waiting.'' My mom said before disappearing down the stairs. Lizzy was my four year old half little sister, she was sweet and innocent. I adore her with my heart. I am fifteen and she is four which makes us eleven years apart, but I still love her like my actual sister.

I dumped down next to my half sister who was sitting with hello kitty headphones on and watching Peppa Pig on her tablet. I smiled at the sight of this, before putting on my headphones and listened to Meteor Shower by Cavetown while looking out the car window. Seeing the orange, red, brown, and naked trees pass by made me nervous. I nibbled the ends of my wrist band and focused on the song. ''excited to meet your roommate, Theo?'' my step dad spoke, snapping me back to reality, which annoyed me a little. ''hm.'' I replied. ''excited to meet new people?'' my mom asked. Now I'm starting to think these people don't know me at all. ''no, no not really'' I mumbled against my wrist band, which I was biting and nibbling on again. ''Ah, c'mon Theo. it's just for some time'' my step dad said.

I am starting to get really pissed now. First they put me to a BOARDING school WITHOUT asking me first despite knowing how bad my social anxiety is! and now they're acting like it isn't a big deal? ''shut up. shut the fuck up, Paul. You don't know how I fucking feel!'' I spat angrily.

''Theo! language.'' my mom said. ''No! you too mom shut up! Y'all put me in this shitty ass boarding school without asking me first despite know how uncomfortable I become around people!'' I yelled, my voice shaking. This wasn't me at all. My half sister began crying due to all the yelling. I didn't notice tho. ''Theo!'' my mom exclaimed. Now the tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was biting my wrist band hard.

''Theo stop it!'' my step dad yelled. I whipped my head towards the passenger seat where he was sitting. ''Don't you find it strange Paul? the only thing we share is one last fucking name!'' I yelled back at him, he went quiet. I did the same, I looked down at my lap and put my headphones on. My little sister was still crying, I felt bad. This wasnt me at all. I am usually quiet and calm but all this change had me being all stressed.

I unbuckled her seatbelt and lifted her onto my lap, comforting her. The bubble was building up around me, but I didn't do anything to stop it. soon it was all quiet, my little sister looked around. I was confused if she could see this, but she soon fell asleep against my chest anyway so it didn't matter much. I did the same.

I woke up when the car stopped, I looked out the car window and sighed. There was a big school... kinda looking like the one from harry potter-

I wrapped my arms around Lizzy, stepping out of the car carefully not to wake her up. My mom and step dad got out of the car too. Soon I heard footsteps against the gravel we were standing on and a man in a black tux. ''Hi! you must be Theo..'' he smiled, stepping kinda close to me, causing me to step back. ''Yeah that's me.'' I murmured, holding Lizzy slightly tighter who was somehow still sleeping. ''I'm John and welcome to our Boarding school. excited?'' John asked with a smile, I let out a small scoff. ''Nope'' I began walking over to the school entrance. John looked over at my mom and step dad. ''Is he nervous?'' John asked, my mom nodded.

After a painfully long hour of getting a tour around the school and about 3 bubbles developing around me during the tour due to the amount of people. Here is what I've learned, it's an only boys school, the toilets are actually clean, no shoes in the halls or running,