"What's wrong Boboiboy? Is something bothering you?" I asked

Boboiboy didn't answer but he tightened his hug, like he doesn't want to let go.

I grabbed both of his cheeks and lift them up to make him look at me. His eyes were tearing up then tears start slipping from his eye.

"What's the matter Boboiboy?" I asked as I wipe his tears away.

"You know I love you right?" He asked

I was surprised by his question. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I only nod in response.

"I really love you from the bottom of my heart Y/n. And you also know that I will never give up on you? " He asked

I was getting flustered by his words. I was not able to utter a word but only nod in response.

Then sudden he pulled away from the hug and gently grab my hand then kiss the back of it as he kneel down in one knee.

Then he showed me a simple yet beautiful floral ring. He smiled yet tears were running down from his eyes.

"Please go out with me Y/n. Let me be yours" He said

I was flabbergasted by his request. I hear dramatic gasps on the background coming from Yaya, Ying and Gopal.

I know that I can accept his love now but everything happened so fast. My brain cannot process the whole thing entirely.

"W-wait Boboiboy. L-Let me think straight" I said as I felt getting nervous and shy at the same time.

I was about to pull my hand from the grasp of Boboiboy but he held my hand tighter, having no intention of letting me go.

""Y/n, I can definitely treat you better, I want to be yours. Please go out with me!!" Boboiboy said in desperate

I was to flabbergasted and stunned to respond. I feel like my face was overheating in shock and confusion.

"Boboiboy! That not right! You're pressuring Y/n! " Yaya scolded

"Yaya's right Boboiboy!" Ying said in agreement

"Dude hate to break it to you but you're like forcing Y/n. You need to chill out" Gopal said while stuffing food in his mouth

Boboiboy was taken aback by his friends words. He look down feeling ashamed of what he had done. He slowly let go of my hand and put his hands down

"I-I'm so sorry Y/n.." He said not raising his head.

He sounded so guilty and ashamed. I took a deep breath to calm myself down then I kneeled in front of him and smile gently.

"Boboiboy" I said in a soft tone.

He look at me, he looks so sad and guilty. His eyes were teary. He clasped his hands together and I noticed him trembling slightly.

"Y-Y/n, it's fine if you reject me but please give me your permission to love you freely. I-I know that it's hard for you to accept my love but please... I beg you, don't push me away..." He said trying his best not to cry

I was astounded by his words.. I came to the conclusion that he heard our yesterday's conversation. I can't help but laugh a little.

I look at him and gently touch his cheeks and wipe his tears with my thumbs then slowly leaned towards him and kiss his forehead.

I look at him while smiling. He look at me dumbfounded and he went red as he process what just happened...

I can hear squealing in the background but I didn't mind it, since I put all of my focus on Boboiboy. His face looks like a dumbfounded tomato, I can't help but laugh. 

I look at his hands and noticed that his clenching his hands tightly.I touch his hands to signal him to loosen his grasp and he did. 

I took the ring from his hand and put it on my right ring finger then show it to him. He looks very surprise and flustered as he saw my ring on my finger.

I can't help but smile, the emotions that I'm feeling was nothing negative, it was pure happiness and joy... I can't help but feel delightful and glad that I can finally say the words that I've been wanted to say for a long time without worrying anything.

"I love you too Boboiboy. If it's not too late, can I still accept your proposal?" I said as I let out a giggle

Suddenly he tackled into a hug and we both fell on the ground but my head didn't hit the ground since Boboiboy protect it with his hand and his other arm was around my waist.

I can feel him trembling and he snuggled his head on my neck. He backed up, he was above me... His  tears were falling down on my face.

"D-does that mean that starting today we're finally going out? So am I yours now right?" He asked to make sure

I smiled then put my hands on his cheek and slightly squeezed it. I nod in response and said softly "please take care of me"

He sat up then pulled me up as he embraced me once again, and snuggled his head on my neck.

I feel his breath tickling on my neck. He leaned close to my ears and whispered

"Just so you know Y/n. I have no intention letting you go. I will spoil you rotten and give you lots of love. "

I felt shiver down to my spine as I felt his breath tickled on my ear. I hug him back and leaned into his ears the whispered back.

"I'm looking forward to it" 

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Yaya, Ying and Gopal witnessed the whole thing... Ying and Yaya's eyes we're sparkling in amazement while squealing quietly.

Meanwhile Gopal look at them, flabbergasted and amazement.

"That was one dramatic love confession.. That scene came straight from a dramatic romance novel... I don't even know if I'm living as the same world as theirs" Gopal said in shock

"Oh shush it Gopal, you're ruining the mood" Ying

"I'm so happy for them. They look so in love, they really deserve each other..." Yaya

Meanwhile Ochobot got out of their tent fully energized. The first thing he saw were Yaya, Ying and Gopal that watching something/someone with excitement besides Gopal, he was looking at them/it feeling cringe..

Ochobot followed their eyes where they are looking at then saw  Boboiboy and You on the ground while hugging.

"What did I miss? " Ochobot muttered as his imaginary sweat dropped.

--------------------------
A/n: I was planning to discontinue this story since I got the "writer's block" for a very long time and I forgot the plot of this story. ( But I changed my mind)

By the way, I apologize for cringe romance (I have no experience of it so bear with me huhu)

Anyways, did you miss me?