Story 14 - A 'Prank' (PART 1)

(This story will have two parts!)

Definitions

Y/N=Your Name
C/N=Crush's Name
Y/F/C=Your Favourite Colour
C/F/C=Crush's Favourite Colour
Y/H/C=Your Hair Colour
C/H/C=Crush's Hair Colour
Y/E/C=Your Eye Colour
C/E/C=Crush's Eye Colour
Y/F/C=Your Favourite Colour
C/F/C=Crush's Favourite Colour
---

  C/N POV:

  "Come on, C/N! You should prank Y/N by telling her you like her!" my friend encouraged me.

  The fact of the matter is, it's a horrible prank. Why would I do that? Y/N was my best friend even if she does tease me a little too much, it's not as bad as this prank.

  What's the prank, you may ask?

  Well, they'll lock her in the janitor's room with me, and I'll confess that I like her, and then spray some detergant in her eyes. First thing- Her eyes will sting. The chemicals for detergant is too intense for her. I know it for a fact. Second thing- I actually do like her.

  "Earth to C/N!" my friend shouted, shaking me out of my thoughts.

  "Sorry... the prank is literally too intense. She's sensitive!" I argued.

  "You just like her, don't you! You actually like her!" My friend teased.

  I turned flustered, squirming around.

  "I DON'T! IN FACT, I'LL DO IT!" I shouted at him.

  "Good."

  It took me a while to realise...
  I was going to pull that stupid prank on her.
  The fuck is wrong with me?

-

  Y/N POV

  "Y/N, hey," C/N greeted as he saw me during lunch.

  "Hi, C/N!" I smiled, blushing.

  "Can you come with me really quick? I have to tell you something. It's private," C/N said, looking at me with a serious expression, his friends giggling behind him.

  "Sure, of course," I responded, curious as to what C/N wanted to tell me.

  I was lead into the janitor's closet, where no student was allowed. I heard several chuckles outside the door, and the sound of a phone starting to record. I assumed it was nothing.

"Y/N. Listen to me very carefully. I..." C/N started, looking at the ground. "I like you."

  I stared at him in disbelief.

  "I... I like you too," I replied, flustered.

  "I'm sorry," I heard C/N whisper, before I felt stinging in my eyes.

  "FUCK- C/N WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed, not being able to see anything, but hearing a door open.

  I heard C/N friends' cackling as I winced in pain.

  "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU C/N!" I screamed, eyes stinging, as tears pooled.

  I ran to the toilets, knowing my way and wiping some tears and detergant gently off my eyes, before the bell rang. I took a look at the mirror, my eyes red as fuck. I felt upset and disappointed. How the fuck could C/N do this to me? I made my way to class, ignoring C/N during Chemistry when he sat next to me. At this point, I don't want him to be my crush.

That was until he passed a small-ass note to me.

  'Y/N, I'm so sorry about what I did, I need to explain it. Please, come over later after school.'

  I looked at him, nodding.

---

Y/N is not living the Y/N life right now LMAO . . . this is so goofy lmao . . . next part soon !!!