Story 5- Teddy Bear

Valentine's Day Special! <33
Definitions

Y/N=Your Name
C/N=Crush's Name
Y/F/C=Your Favourite Colour
C/F/C=Crush's Favourite Colour
Y/H/C=Your Hair Colour
C/H/C=Crush's Hair Colour
Y/E/C=Your Eye Colour
C/E/C=Crush's Eye Colour
Y/F/C=Your Favourite Colour
C/F/C=Crush's Favourite Colour

NEW WORDS [For This Story Only]

Y/B/F=Your Best Friend
C/B/F=Crush's Best Friend
Y/F=Your Friend
C/F=Crush's Friend
Y/E=Your Enemy

----------------------------------------------------

Your were in the cafeteria, laughing, joking and gossiping with your best friends and close friends.

"Hahaha! That's a hilarious story, Y/N! Tell us more, pleaseeee??" asked one of Y/B/F (Your Best Friend).

"Hehehe, sure, Y/B/F! I will," you answered them.

You then told more stories about what happened during the summer break, and your best friends, close friends, and yourself filled the cafeteria's kind of silence.

"Hey, Y/N? Could I have a second?" asked C/N.

Your close friends and Y/B/Fs smirked and chuckled behind his back. They really thought you were going or he was going to confess.

"Sure, C/N. What's up?" you asked.

"I was thinking of saying it privately?" explained C/N, kind of blushing.

"I guess?" you replied.

-----------------------------------------------------
Behind The School Cafeteria Area
-----------------------------------------------------

"So... Y/N, do you have a valentine yet?" C/N asked.

"Well, I actually don't. Why you ask?" you replied, also kind of blushing profusely.

"I wanted to give you a teddy bear, since you don't have a valentine and...." his voice trailed of.

"Want to be m-my valentine, Y/N?" asked C/N, looking down, passing you a Y/F/C (Your Favourite Colour) teddy bear which was holding a heart. The teddy bear looked very cute to you, so you took it nicely from C/N's hands.

C/N was asking me to be his valentine?! This must be a dream!

Or so you thought it was a dream. You then answered his sweet valentine request.

"W-well, sure, C/N! I'd love to!" you answered, smiling.

"Actually Y/N, I have something else.." C/N finally said, but he was kind of quiet when he asked that.

"Okay, so what else?" you asked.

C/N looked at the ground with fidgety hands. He also looked kind of blushing more than just now. What was C/N going to tell you?

"Well, I kind of liked you for a few years now, and I want our friendship to go further. Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" C/N said in a kind of seductive but not too seductive way.

C/N was asking you to be his girlfriend?!

You were shocked with a smiling face. You were blushing profusely. C/N was looking at you, waiting for an answer. You finally realised and answered his question stuttering. It was your chance.

You approached him seductively. You grabbed his head and kissed him on his cheeks. You then whispered to his ear.

"Sure, C/N," you whispered as you lay your head on his chest.

Just then, the bell rang, indidicating that classes were starting in five minutes. Your could not wait to tell the news to your best friends and close friends.

---------------------------------------------------------
WOOHOO! I'M DONE WITH ANOTHER STORY! HAVE A GOOD DAY! MORE SOON!! <33

[570 Words]