Chapter 10

New life

He built strong walls, to prevent others from stepping into his life, but now those walls are slowly cracking, he hates someone who gives him the unlost love, and he always believes he doesn't deserve to be loved and now it's all changed when someone stepped into his path.

It was a beautiful blossoms day in his life and turned into a dry land like a drought, but now slowly the land turned into a small wet.

That man gives him so much care that he craves for, once when he was in love and things are changed by an unexpected hurricane that stormed into his life, he is lost and alone.

Jeff Satur

Jeff Workamol Satur

That person's kindness doesn't deserve him, those black eyes show pure affection that he will melt into it.
.

After he was discharged from the hospital, he ordered them to find the history of the latter, he couldn't ignore the fact this was Jeff, not kimhan.

Everything he does like Kimhan, how can he accept move on?
It's impossible to have the same feature as kimhan

What if Jeff was?

No, no way.

"vegas" he returned to reality when someone called him

He looked at his uncle, who was looking at him concerned, he was in a major family meeting, but his mind was focusing on somewhere else.

"vegas will take care of this mission "Korn finalised

He furrowed his eyebrows. Is he an employer to the major family?

He knows they will not treat him as their family, it's not the first time they didn't treat him as family, they always send him on different deadliest missions to save their shits,

he almost lost his life, but he knew nobody cared about him, this time he would not be allowed to play with him, so he decided to stand up on his feet.

" I am sorry, my hands will not take this," said calmly and fully relaxed.

" Is there any reason to reject this?" asked korn, korn will let go of that easily, he needs Vegas the client needs Vegas.

"yes, why always me have to go risk my life and save your dusty name?", he crossed his arms over his chest and eyes glued on korn

Everyone made a loud gasp, nobody ever goes against the major family, but he broke it.

"vegas, do you remember what you said? "

He stood up from his seat, everyone witnessed the dead red eyes coming from him.

" do you forget I am also a Theerapayankhun, I am not an employer for this damn family, yes I accept to be your part of it, because you need me" he pointed the finger at the whole theerapayunkhuns

" MAJOR FAMILY NEEDS ME! " he showed the crooked smile to them

"but you treat me like a low-class worker, so I will not take care of this stupid cat and mouse shit"

"vegas please stop it" Porsche understands, that this will end in a war, so he tries to comfort him.

" fuck off Porsche!"

" vegas you're crossing the limits" korn warned him, this warning would not affect him at all.

Vegas chuckled

Do they think he will be afraid of them?
No, not at all, he is not afraid of them anymore., he lost everything when he was born on Theerapayankhun, and it's time to step out from this shitty mess.