EPILOGUE

TWO MONTHS HAD PASSED and it was a busy day for the Miller family. They were so early as ever. The couple, Norman and Carina are already dressed. They are waiting for their children to finish getting ready. They are at a hotel, right now.

Connor and Valerie stayed at another room together with their new born daughter, Pearl. Valerie is busy packing some stuffs for their baby and for Connor, who is at her sister's room carrying his baby girl, Pearl as he talk to Celestaire who is stressing as she gets her makeup done.

"Hey, calm down."

"How can I calm down? Were late!" She said.

Connor laughed. "We are just near the venue, angel. Also, it's only eight. Maaga pa."

"Easy for you to say, you're just a guest." She said. Inirapan niya ang kanyang kuya habang nagpapaayos.

She is the maid of honor, the designer and the wedding organizer, that's why she's stressing out.

Napailing na lang si Connor at inikot-ikot na lang ang anak. Celestaire started making calls as her assistant help her put on her dress. She is now wearing a backless maroon slit dress. Her straightened hair is tied up into a high pony tail and had few accessories on her neck, ear and hands.

After getting dress, Celestaire quickly went to the venue were the wedding is gonna happen. They are in Batangas and in a garden like paradise venue. Napangiti si Iya habang pinagmamasdan ang mga plinano niya.

"Every thing is according to plan." She said to herself.

Some of the guests are coming and she sees her parents greeting them. She now sees her niece and came to her, smiling.

She kissed Pearl's arm and chuckled. "You're so pretty. Tita is now finish getting dress, I can kiss you more."

The little girl smiled and Connor chuckled. "Very stunning and beautiful, my angel."

"Of course!"

She then looked at her phone and went back to the hotel. She walked her way to a room and smiled while watching a her twin sister getting her hair done. Nakangiti lang siya sa habang pinagmamasdan ang kanyang kapatid sa salamin.

Celestine's eyes met Celestaire's on the mirror. Celestine gave Iya the warmest smile and Celestaire walked to her.

"You're so beautiful, Iya." Celes said.

Iya smiled. "You're more beautiful, ate. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, Iya. I'm sorry, naunahan pa kita." Celes said.

"I already told you, it's okay. I'm the one who suggested it. Gusto ko hindi na talaga kayo maghihiwalay ni Blaze. You two had a tough time." She explained.

Celestine sighed. "Naaano lang ako. Inunahan pa kita, tagal niyo nang engaged ni Ralph."

"Mas matagal kayo ni Blaze. Ten years, ate. Oh wait, eleven years na pala."

"Counted ba talaga yun?"

"Yes naman! So don't be sad, it's your day." Iya cheered her sister.

"I'm not sad naman, just a little angry. Nasaan na ba si Blaze? Hanggang ngayon wala akong balita sa kanya. Have you talked to Ralph?" Celestine asked her. "I'm feeling something right now. I just don't know what it is."