CHAPTER 30

Ralph's POV

"IYA.." I CALLED CELESTAIRE.

Hindi siya lumingon at nanatiling nakatingin lang sa kawalan. Nasa labas kami ng bahay ni Celine, dito sa likod bahay niya. Nakaupo kami at nagpapahangin lang.

Pagdating niya kanina ay tulala na siya, I was asking Daphne and Emman, but they just said baka pagod lang. I wasn't convinced that she's just tired. Something is on her mind that makes her think this deep.

"Iya.." I called her once more as I held her cheek.

She now looked at me and was shocked. "K-kanina ka pa diyan?"

I gave her a small smile. "Yes, is there something wrong?"

She looked down. "Wala.."

I lift her chin. "You're not good at lying. What is it, mahal?"

"Galit si Celine at Daphne sa akin." Marahan niyang sagot.

My brows furrowed. "What? Why?"

"I accidentally bump the grandfather of the debutant earlier. Hindi ko naman sinasadya, I just wanted to help by leaving the kitchen so it won't be crowded." Sabi niya.

"Nasaktan ka ba?"

Umiling siya agad. "No, it's just.. Celine will pay the damages kaya dapat hindi na lang ako daw sinama niya."

Napatango ako. It might be Daphne who said that. "She said something to you?"

"Just.. Hindi na raw ako tutulong dahil hindi naman nila ako trabahador o katulong." Sabi niya.

"You aren't their employee and they didn't needed your help that time." I said.

"So.. I shouldn't have try to help?" She asked.

"Learn to ask first. Minsan, hindi naman kailangan laging tumulong. We appreciate some help from others, but sometimes we really don't need it. At minsan mapapasama pa ang pag-tulong natin." Paliwanag ko sa kanya at hinaplos ang pisngi niya. "Apologize to them na lang and say that you'll ask next time."

"I'll pay for the old man's clothes na lang." Sabi ni Iya.

"Well, you can do that. Do you want me to pay it for you?" I asked her.

She smiled and shook her head. "No need. I can pay it by tomorrow, if he wants it agad."

I smiled. "Don't think too much, mahal."

"I can't promise not to think of things." She pouted.

"Just try lang." Sabi ko.

She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulders. "Can you help me make breakfast for Celine and Daphne?"

"Oo naman." Sagot ko.

She hugged me. "Thank you! You're the best, mahal." She kissed my cheek.

I chuckled. "Kiss mo pa ako dito." Turo ko sa lips ko. She chuckled and kissed me there. "Isa pa." She did it, again. I held her waist as she kiss me. "Isa pa."