𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 09

Start from the beginning

Six just didn't answer her about that.

'Do you think how long that she gonna stare on that raincoat until she decided to wear it?' Mono raising his eyebrows started to get impatient when he saw Six just standing there and holding the raincoat that she didn't yet wearing it.

'I don't know, maybe she think something that cause her to be like that? Is that raincoat is so familiar for her after she got in the wilderness?' Shroud ask him in confused.

'Maybe?' Mono only said. as he saw her finally to move and wear the raincoat.

"Finally! you wear it!" He exclaim this cause Six to startled on him from behind. she forgotten that Mono was there. she turned around to see him standing there waiting impatient already wearing his coat again that she take off from earlier.

Mono just sigh and said "Let's go, we need to get away from here as soon as possible" Six nodding on him.

They both then approached the door which Six was about to go to boost him up, but it seemed Mono beat her to it as he turned around and put both his hands together.

"This time I'll boost you." He said as Six nodded, she jumps on his foot and Mono tosses her in the air as she grabs the doorknob which opens the door due her weight pulling down the handle. Letting go of the knob they started to walk out of the building and onto the cold streets.

After what seemed like hours of walking through the usual empty and cold streets, they have made it to a familiar building in front of them. Six turns to look at Mono as he just stares at the building.

"We've been here before...So doing this should be easy right?" She asked as he looked at her.

"I wish it could be" He jokingly said but inside of him. he knows how scary this one than to the school or the cabin.

They both entered the hospital through the window like before, they were both greeted by the familiar dark and eerie halls inside. Even though they both have been here before as well as being now unfazed. To them, they even think the Hunter's Cabin was much more inviting than this place.

A small gulp came out from Mono, remembering how much he hated this place, feeling his body suddenly tense up and shake. It was strange to actually feel afraid again, even though during his time in the tower he should be numbed to fear right now.

Six turns to look at him, noticing he was shaking as she slowly grabs his hand which made him flinch a little before turned to look at her.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay" Six said as she gave him a smile.

Mono slowly nodded as they began traveling through the quiet halls of the hospital. Passing a cell gate that has something in there that looks similar to a person. Both paid no mind to it as it wasn't like they could enter that room anyways.

Reaching to the door and as before they had a hard time pushing it to open, but once the door was finally opened, Mono made sure not to accidentally trip off the edge like last time.

Looking at the beds dangling, Mono jumps over to the bed and starts to climb up on the blanket that tied together as Six follow behind him just to make sure he doesn't fall.

At the top to the next room he take the fuse because it needed on the other side. he doesn't want to walk back and forth like back then when he didn't get this in advance.

After he take off the fuse which closes the door due to having no power. as he walks over to the next fuse box and puts in the fuse.

The power was now brought into the area as the door opened up for the both of them to enter the next room which was on top of the elevator roof.