BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

HELLO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL READING EVEN THO ITS BEEN YEARS!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY THAT PEOPLE STILL READ THIS STORY AND I CANT THANK ENOUGH ALSO SORRY IF I DIDNT REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS, MY NOTIFICATIONS BROKE!

ANYWAYS, I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE YOU ALL THE NEW NOVEL WITH THIS AU/STORY!!!!

YEAHHHHHHH WHO WANNA READ IT? RAISE YOUR HANDS DEAR READERS!!!

Okay sorry, so I see everyone loves this au, and want the another one. So, I saw a comment "Second book after they went to new servers" and I would love to but I'm too dumb, yk what I mean, ha ha haaaaa, so I thought I can make a story with this au. After this story, XD got mad or something and i guess it decided to turn back time or something idfk, so the amazing brothers and ranboo woke up in dsmp. the server they know well, and the server they destroyed. They were confused, why were they here? What was happening? annnndddd tbh idk whats gonna happen. Ya all, give me ideas like for endings-I might use that ideas, I really appreciate if you comment your beautiful amazing ideas.

Anyways, here's little peak for ya all, love ya all :)

"No fun...that's boring." 

The God muttered, it was boring to see destroyed server and dead people.

It wanted to watch chaos, it was fun to watch.

But now...it's all gone.

So it decided to remake...or we could say "turn back time where people are alive and chaos was happening"

Since the main cause...three people were in different servers, it had to bring them here, might remember everything but eh, that didnt matter to it.

"The show" was the only thing that mattered to them.

It said something...maybe a god language? And everything disappeared.....

it smiled, and disappeared to the air....to watch...the show...

Ranboo, Tommy and Dream woke up in a familiar place.

"What the fuck happened?" Ranboo said, his head hurt a lot.

"I don't fucking know Ranboo." Tommy replied trying to stand up.

"Wait...guys...this is...

Dream SMP"