CHAPTER 10: THE MUTANT EXTERMINATOR

Start from the beginning

"I would love to." Katara accepted the offer to be taught, as it's really interesting to learn. She turned her attention to Madison. "What about you, Ms. Rocca? Your ability is a bit unusual."

"Well, it's because my power is magic. I'm part of the 13th Generation of Power Rangers called 'Mystic Force'. We're the only team that has fancy capes and magic, compared to others." Madison answered, which amazed Katara. "My magic is the ability to control water. And that isn't just my ability. I have a 'Battlizer' that increases my magic and I can turn into a giant mermaid."

"Wait. What?" Katara was confused by the last part.

"You'll see in the future." Madison understood their confusion as they probably hadn't seen a Zord before.

"Ooookay..." Katara said before staring at Percy who was walking towards them after testing the rowboats. "And you, Percy? Tanjiro mentioned that you're a... demigod?"

"Yep. I'm the Son of Poseidon, God of the Seas." Percy answered. "I am one of the Prophecy of the Seven... blah blah blah."

"What's it like being the son of a... deity?" Katara was curious about the difference between an ordinary mortal and a godly mortal.

"There's not much difference. I still have dyslexia and ADHD, but I can manipulate all kinds of water, including blood anytime albeit with difficulty." Percy answered.

"Wait. Blood? You don't need a full moon to manipulate it?" Katara isn't a big fan of bloodbending, but she was surprised that Percy can manipulate blood anytime.

"Uh... no?" Percy wondered if the residents in Katara's and Korra's world needed a full moon to 'bloodbend'.

"In my timeline, there are few people who can bloodbend in broad daylight, but it's still rare for waterbenders to use that bending in daylight," Korra said, which horrified Katara that Hama's method is being used in the future.

'She must've taught others secretly before me.' Katara speculated. "So..."

Magneto regained his consciousness and groaned, "What happened?"

"Ah, so you're finally awake! Good! " Korra cracked her fingers before forming a fist. "I need to return the favor!"

"Korra, that's unnecessary," Katara said, which made Korra pout. "Let him speak. Why did you attack and kidnap Korra?"

"I needed information. And if anything, she attacked me first." Magneto answered as Korra raised her eyebrow. "I was roaming around the island to find where on Earth I am. I killed those monsters that were infesting in the area. When I entered the cave, I went to one of the tunnels. After killing the same monster, she immediately went after me because she thought I brought you and everyone here. Such assumptions can lead to misunderstanding."

Madison stared at Korra, "Is that true?"

"Well, I-" Korra doesn't know how to get out of this one, as the reason she attacked Magneto was because he was a suspicious person. "He was suspicious, okay!?"

"I guess you haven't heard the term never judge a book by its cover," Percy said teasingly, which Korra looked away from embarrassment. "Anyway, you still attacked us, boomer. You should've explained that you were misunderstood instead of preventing us from rescuing Korra... probably."

"You expect me to trust you? Each one of you is different. You aren't Mutants." Magneto pointed out, as everyone stared at each other by the term. "What are you?"

"A demigod," Percy answered.

"A mystical ranger," Madison answered.

"A demon slayer," Tanjiro answered.