Part 2

[California Military Base where a giant plane has just landed. Medical, Happy, and Riley are waiting there. The ramp lowers and Rhodey helps Weiss down.]

Rhodey: Watch it, coming up here.

Weiss: [Weiss sees the Medics] Are you kidding me with this? No, I’m fine. Get rid of them. [Weiss walks up to Riley.] Your eyes are red. A few tears for your long-lost boss?

Riley: [Riley looks away, embarrassed] N-no! I-I was just… happy that I get to keep my job. I hate job hunting.

Weiss: *giggles* Well, vacation’s over.

[Weiss, Riley, and Happy get into the car.]

Happy: Where to, sir?

Riley: Take us to the hospital, please, Happy.

Weiss: No.

Weiss: No? Tony, you have to go to the hospital.

Weiss: As much as I want to just blissfully pass out on a bed, no.

Riley: Riley, the doctor has to look at you.

Weiss: I don't have to do anything. I've been in captivity for three months. There are two things I want to do. I want an American cheeseburger, and the other...

Riley: That's enough of that.

Weiss: ...is not what you think. I want you to call for a press conference now.

Riley: Call for a press conference?

Weiss: Yeah.

Riley: What on earth for?

Weiss: Hogan, drive. Cheeseburger first.

================================

[Happy drives them up to Schnee Industries HQ, where Jacques is waiting with the press and their employees.]

Jacques: Look at this! Weiss. We were going to meet at the hospital.

Weis: No, I'm fine for now.

Jacques: Look at you! You had to have a burger, yeah?

Weiss: Well, come on.

Jacques: You get me one of those?

Weiss: Sorry, there was only one left. And I need it.

Jacques: Hey, look who's here! Yeah!

Agent Person: Mr. Riley?

Riley: Yes?

Agent Person: Can I speak to you for a moment?

Riley: I'm not part of the press conference, but it's about to begin right now.

Agent Coulson: I'm not a reporter. I'm Agent Phil Coulson, with the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.

Riley: That's quite a mouthful.

Agent Coulson: I know. We're working on it.

Riley: You know, we've been approached already by the DOD, the FBI, the CIA...

Agent Coulson: We're a separate division with a more specific focus. We need to debrief Mrs. Schnee about the circumstances of her escape.

Riley: I'll put something in the book, shall I?