You know who you're monsters our

Start from the beginning

Decue smiles as he holds hand with clawdeen "you know I feel like I got to see a little of the deal gorgon out there it was kind of cool"clawdeen says with a smile.

"I got to be honest for the first time in a while it felt like me"decue says with a smile as he holds her hand "and I've realized something...I realized I need to leave"he says clawdeen tilts her head confused "leave"she asked.

Deuce nods his head "yeah the gorgodian I'm going to do it and go figure out who I really am"he says.

Clawdeen let's go of his hand"what but that's a who year"she says as deuce nods his head "yeah it is."

Clawdeen shakes her head "but monster high I can't imagine it with out you"she says.

"No I can't imagine monster high without you this is who you are you found your self now it's my turn "decue says laying a hand on clawdeens shoulder as soft music starts to play clawdeen smiles smally"I'm here for you always"she says as they gaze into each other's eyes before they lean in sharing a kiss. Clawdeen pulls away"when you're following your heart know your friends are never faw"she sings softly.

"who's been there from the start you know who you're monsters are"deuce sings holding his hands out as clawdeen smiles as she conjoined there hands as they slowly crunch as the music picks up"I know now"clawdeen sings as they pop out with a kick letting go of each other's hands as she walks around a step slab"figure it out"she sings as he followed her while fury and the others clap as they dance along to the beat.

"It's all about standing up for what you believe "clawdeen sings stepping onto the slab curveing her back then popping it straight before holding out a hand to deuce who hops on."so powerful unstoppable "clawdeen sings popping her head and body as she steps one leg out as she pops hee chest "my inner wolf "she sings as two monsters lift her up as fury and the other's all howl as she was put down before holding out a hand to deuce "I'm ment to be the friend you need"she sings before helping him down as he jumps down as he dances popping his chest and arm kicking a leg out.

"The world might change"she sings as she moves her hands up and down bent with claws kicking back with each beat before turning to fury and Draculura as they smile "no turning back"she sings as they all spin there hands like a clock as they all cheer before walking forward "but look around you found a pack"she sings with a spin as fury, Frankie, clawdeen and Draculura smile before they walks forward leaning the group.

"Dancing with you in the dark "they sings out there arms out in front of them turning there hands like circles bending there arms before holding there arms bent with there hands faceing forward popping them back before letting them up and popping there arms down as they circle them behind there backs as they dance forward before crossing crossing there hands forward "making magic, making sparks"they sing before looking back and forth singing there arms up and down before turning to the left with smiles "who's been here from the start"they sing bending forward as they pop there shoulders and and arms up and down.

"You know who you're monsters are"they sings turning around with a jump bending forward before popping up as they swing there arms in a circle before turning side ways as they bend there knees before swinging there bent arms up and down as they pop there chest folding there knees twice back and forth before bending back kicking there legs up crossing there arms with smiles.

They turn around "never let you fall"they sing walking forward throw lines of monsters as heath and deuce faces each other popping there hand alike claws in front of there chest with bent arms as the ghouls walk forward "every smile and every scar"they sing crossing there arms holding it up to there face before pulling them apart jumping down with bent knees before popping up swinging there arm in an arch"you know who you're monsters are"they sing before popping there hands up and down with there sheath folding there knees in words twice before kicking out crossing there arms before they step back with the monsters as they hold hands as"you know who you're monsters are"they sing as they bend down backing up as the lines switches before turning to the side as they spread there legs bending them as they pop there bodies like a robot before laying a hand on the shoulder of the monster im front of them turning there head with a tilt before slowly turning as they all crunch making a wave some what.