The chosen two of the elections

Fury, Draculura, Frankie and clawdeen were shown in the court yard helping as fury was giving a new clip board after breaking the other one.

"Free mops get your free mops"clawdeen says to passing by monsters"oh her growl wool"she says smiling at a passing by monster. "Hi fantasma"she says with a smile with a wave"hope you got that roommate you wanted"she says to another ghoul passing by.

Fury and Draculura share proud looks"well done cub"fury says clapping her hands with a smile as Draculura nodes her head"seriously your amazing you remember everyone "she says with a smile.

"Got to make everyone feel welcome"clawdeen says as they all smile."who did that for us"Frankie asked standing beside fury as the four smile"I think we did"clawdeen says tilting her head with a smile.

"I remember I was so overwhelmed I thought the coffin bean was an actual legume"Frankie says sitting her hand on a rail leaning back when all of sudden a electricity statics as it traveled up the rail shocking a monster who screamed as the other three watch wide eyes soon the electricity stops as Frankie turns with a sheepish smile to the monster "oh! Sorry"she says before turning back to the other three.

"My new electrical system sometimes it's a little to responsive the other night I accidentally shocked my mom and gave her a perm she looks good"Frankie says with a shrug.

Fury frowns"oh my poor cub"she says hugging Frankie before who smiles knowing how she is and hugs her back before fury yelps as she was shocked as Frankie pulls back as furys hair was sticking up as she literally coughed up smoke as she waves it out of her face"we need to help you get control of that"she says coughing as Frankie sheepishly smiles while the other two laugh.

Soon a ghoul who was pale white wearing as black dress with a black and white loose sleeve sweater that goes down to her knees with black panthoes and cute shoes waves with her white hair styled with bons"clawdeen sage says walking over through a person she was a ghost.

Clawdeen walks over with a smile "wow clawdeen wolf it's really you I'm demi demi bouvier did you get my dm on the eek Tok or spookbook or grum grum your the reason I'm here im ghost and human and you inspired me to own all of me "the ghoul says with an excitement as a few others approach as they stand around clawdeen as demi shakes her hand before her hand goes see through as clawdeens hand falls through as demi laughs"uh...I'm solid most of the time until i get excited"she says slightly knocking her hand against her head with a nervous smile.

"I use to think I couldn't tell anyone but not anymore"demi says with a smile.

Clawdeen nods her head with a smile"I know the feeling "she says as they share a laugh before demi then pulls out a button just like you one she and a few others were wearing"I made these "she says as a close up was shown of the yellow and purple button that said humon in black and yellow letters"they're human monster pride buttons we formed a pride club "she explained as the people around her nod there heads"would you like to sign one"she asked clawdeen.

Clawdeen smiles"sure"she says taking the button as demi pulls pen"here" she made with a minute figure of clawdeen on top with a pink fur coat and with black shirt with small white crestent moon and a pink cheetah skirt"ow woe"she says with shock as she laughs "i made that to"demi says proudly as clawdeen takes the pen with a smile as she signs the button and mingles with the monster.

Fury smiles proudly"I'm a proud mama wolf but I need to go fix my hair"she says throwing arms around Draculura and Frankie on there shoulders walking before a monster accidentally knocked into Draculura making her drop her books"oh" "oh I'm sorry"the both say at the same time bending down picking up the books "hey you've got monster lit with orge Oberlin"Draculura says picking up a certain text book as she smiles at the monster "I hate to break it to you but her homework is legendary brutal"she says handing him his textbook.