She says a little to loud as you flinch. You feel your entire body heat up as your phone continues to ring  and Echo continues to berate you with questions. Eventually you've had enough of the pressure and push Echo out of you room slamming the door behind her. You turn around slamming your back against the door and falling to the floor as you pick up the phone face timing Jiro.

Jiro:"hello (y/n) you there"

You wave to your screen as your phone connects.

Echo's pov:

I've just been shoved out of my little brothers room and now stand right outside of his door letting my curiosity get the better of me, I activate my super hearing quirk to listen in on the conversation. I hear the voice of someone who I'm pretty sure is that Jiro girl (y/n) likes.

Jiro:"hello you there"

(Y/n) obviously doesn't respond verbally leaving me to guess as to how he responds.

Jiro:"cool so you still down to hang out later"

I assume (y/n) nods his head as she responds.

Jiro:"awesome so my parents are big music fans and I know you play guitar-"

My eyes widen with shock as I hear this. I think to myself "he's usually so shy when it comes to his guitar he doesn't even let anyone in the family except Bat (the cat) listen to him play".

Jiro:"and after seeing you play at the mall-"

"HE PLAYED FOR HER AT THE MALL I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD HIM PLAY" I think to myself in shock.

Jiro:"I MAY have told them and now there asking if you can bring your guitar over and play for them."

I assume he doesn't have the best reaction to this idea as I hear Jiro say.

Jiro:"I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want to"

(Y/n)'s pov:

You rub the back of your neck nervously as you look over at your guitar and then back at your phone and nodding your head as to say you'll do it.

Jiro:"really!" 

You flinch a little from her raising her voice

Jiro:"oops my bad its just I'm little surprised that your actually willing to do it"

You blush a little and wave goodbye as you hang up taking a deep breathe and going to rest your head against your door. But your head keeps going eventually slamming against the floor you open your eyes and look up to see Echo looking down at you holding your door open.

Echo:"your going over to that girl you likes house aren't you!?"

Your face goes red as she says this and you hear your mom yell something from the kitchen causing you to blush even harder.

Mom:"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Echo:"Ugh nothing mom just teasing (y/n)"

your mom walks out from the kitchen and into the hallway looking at you red faced and laying on the floor and then at Echo who's standing above you holding the door open with messy hair and tired eyes.

Mom:"that's not what it sounds like, and (y/n) what are you doing up I thought I told you to go back to bed"

Echo:"you also told me to tell him to come get breakfast though"

Echo says looking at mom confused

Mom:"I- uh I guess I did do that didn't I?"

Your mom shakes her head brushing off the current situation.