Hurry up," Zhen Shuai urged.

A strange light flashed in Shen Xingdu's eyes, and he said ruthlessly: "The content of the exam is naturally related to the content of your live broadcast this week. The test paper is from 004. We can also add that the difficulty coefficient should be above 0.9. Once it is done, it can be Incentivize people who don’t want to take the exam to buy gifts. As long as they get into the top 1,000 places, they don’t need to take the exam. Secondly, it can stimulate the audience to increase their online time. If they are not online, they may miss some content that may be tested. The online time will become longer, and the live broadcast room will Popularity is rising."

Although Shen Xingdu was still expressionless as usual and seemed unfazed, as the person who knew him best, Commander Zhen still noticed his rare interest in his words, which seemed to be a little bit... The evil-minded person, who had no malicious intent, could not help but look at him with interest. At this moment, he was more interested in Shen Xingdu's subtle psychology than what Shen Xingdu said. He likes this kind of Governor Shen so much!

He kept echoing, encouraging Shen Xingdu to continue speaking.

004, who was eavesdropping, was dumbfounded. A big bubble popped up in his mind. Inside the big bubble was written a line of crooked words: "Awesome word, Brother Shen." It must admit that it had underestimated the host's "old attack" before.

Shen Xingdu said the next rigid rule without hesitation, "Only the top fifty spectators with test scores can receive benefits." Zhen Shuai humbly asked, "There are also

fifty places, is it too few?"

" No." Shen Xingdu said very coldly, "Too many places will discourage the wealthy people from giving rewards. Only if the number of winning places is less than or equal to the top one thousand, they will have a psychological balance." Can they give out less good things

? , Zhen Shuai is naturally happy. He had a look of sympathy on his face, and the villain in his heart was smiling. My dear friends, this is not my fault. I have already fought for you as anchor.

Shen Xingdu took in all his expressions and couldn't help but kiss his eyes lovingly. The little guy is actually a very generous person, but his occasional small-mindedness makes him even more adorable.

"Although the monthly list benefits are distributed by the system, they should be consistent with the weekly list. The top 10,000 people on the monthly list, the number of winning places is 100; after 10,000 people, they also need to take the exam, and the top 100 people can get benefits."

Zhen Shuai was so excited that he sat on Shen Xingdu's waist, "Your idea is great! In this way, the exam time will be set at 10:00 to 12:00 every Saturday night, and the lottery time will also be changed to Sunday. At midnight. In addition, in order to reduce the pressure on the audience, I will not broadcast content about daily life in the future."

Before, he basically broadcast live from when he got up to before going to bed.

Shen Xingdu also sat up, leaned against the head of the bed, and pinched his ears. The little guy is still so attentive. This arrangement is obviously for the audience who go to work and go to school, giving them time to rest and narrowing the scope of the exam.

Zhen Shuai pondered, "Should we take some measures to prevent cheating?" "No

," Shen Xingdu said calmly, "No matter what method they use to check the answers, it will delay the answering time. It is not worth the gain, so it is better to work hard as usual."

Zhen Shuai said He smiled, excitement flashing in his eyes.

"I'm really looking forward to the audience's mood and expression when they hear this good news!"