Chapter 1 : The boy with the burning blade

Somewhere in Japan, a house is on fire.

??? : ISSEI !!!

??? : MOM !!!!

A woman is trying to hide her child away from someone or something. She then put him in the closet and ask him gently.

??? : Stay in this closet ok Issei ? Don't come in any circumstances. I'll go and search for your father.

??? : But what about you mom ? Those weird people with the sword won't just ignore you right ? Promise me you will come back in one peace.

??? : I'll be fine dear. Now be a good boy and stay quiet ok ? I love you so much my son.

The mother then close the closet and go to search for her husband... But only response is her own scream.

??? : MOM !!!!!!

A young boy then wake up on his bed, still sweating about his nightmare.

??? : Issei ? Are you ok dear ?

Issei : Ah, I'm ok Auntie.

Issei Hyoudou, a 16 years old teenage and is a student of Kuoh Academy. He's currently living with his Uncle Yusuke Hyoudou and his Aunt Mei Hyoudou.

 He's currently living with his Uncle Yusuke Hyoudou and his Aunt Mei Hyoudou

(Issei appearance.)

Mei : Are you sure dear ?

Mei then come into Issei's room and check all over his body.

(Mei appearance.)

Issei : I'm fine auntie. It's just the regular nightmare I got.

Mei : I see. I hope you will get better soon. I'm sorry I can't help you feel better.

Issei : No no, you're like a second mother to me auntie. It's just that their deaths are so traumatized to me. You still give me a lot of kindness auntie. I'm appreciate that.

Mei : Then I'm glad Issei~. Come on, breakfast is ready.

Mei then pull Issei downstairs for breakfast.

Mei : Come on~, you have to get ready for your date with Amano-chan right ?

Issei : Hehe, fine auntie. I'll be ready.