Haechan leaned closer again, his breath tickling Yujin's ear. "You have no idea what you're doing to me," he whispered, being completely honest. "Every time I see you, my heart beats faster. You make me feel so many things at once, my love."

He connected their lips in a passionate kiss. His soft and warm lips against hers. Yujin's heart was beating very fast as she melted into the kiss.

As the kiss deepened, his hands gently caressed her face and body. His lips trailed down from hers, leaving a trail of gentle kisses. Yujin gasped as Haechan's kisses became more aggressive, his mouth exploring every inch of her skin.

His teeth grazed her neck, leaving a mark. Yujin held her breath as she felt everything her boyfriend was doing. Lost in the heat of the moment, Yujin's hands found Haechan's hair and she tugged at it just the way he liked. She pulled him closer to her.

Each bite of Haechan took Yujin's breath away, her body reacting to his every touch. She didn't want this moment to end.

Finally, Haechan reluctantly pulled away from her, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. He looked at her neck and smirked, seeing a hickey forming. They sat in silence, catching their breaths.

"I love you." she said softly, looking into his eyes and playing with his hand.

"Say it again." he whispered, moving slightly closer to her, placing his forehead against hers.

"I love you," she said louder and he smiled. "Like a lot."

"I love you too," he chuckled. "Like a lot. Do you want me to walk you home? It's late."

"If you want to." he nodded at her words and stood up from his bed, grabbing her hand to help her up.

They left his room and went to the living room where the others were so that Yujin could say goodbye to them.

Renjun looked at them, keeping his gaze longer on Yujin. "Disgusting."

"Huh? What?" Yujin said, squeezing Haechan's hand as she felt a little insecure, not knowing what Renjun meant. The others looked at her when they heard their conversation.

"That hickey on your neck. I didn't want to know what you guys do when you're alone." Renjun whined, waving his arms everywhere.

Dreamies laughed when they saw embarrassed Yujin, whose eyes could kill Haechan. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going to take her home, bye!" he muttered and quietly left, dragging her behind him.

"Are you mad?" he laughed as they were on their way to her apartment.

"No," she chuckled. "But I'm definitely embarrassed, Hyuck."

"It's nothing, don't worry. They might tease you a little, but they'll forget about it. This isn't the first time this has happened in our dorm." he reassured her, grabbing her waist.

kimvyj has posted

Liked by naaariii, minjixoxo, ongdoyun and 527 others

kimvyj my bf took this photo, i think i like it
—————
kanghaeun hi gf
kimvyj hi girlfriend

minjixoxo im your bf
kimvyj you literally are!!!

naaariii ❤️ i miss you
kimvyj crying rn bc i miss u too :(

ongdoyun wtf!
kimvyj go away

minjixoxo i want u
kimvyj come over 🫣

user1 so pretty!!!<3
kimvyj ❤️

user2 😍😍😍

user3 woah

user4 bf??? omg you should totally post couple pics

Haeun and Yujin were walking through the mall, browsing through the dress racks in every store, looking for the perfect outfit for Mark's birthday.

As they entered another store, Yujin's eyes widened with anticipation. "I hope we find something amazing for Mark's birthday in this shop. I'm tired," she muttered. Haeun nodded in agreement, her lips curling into a small smile.

They started looking through the racks, pulling out dresses in different colors and styles. Yujin lifted the green dress, her eyes shining with excitement. "What do you think?" she asked, her voice full of hope.

Haeun looked at the dress and thought for a moment. "I think a lighter color would suit you. This one is a bit too dark."

Yujin nodded, placing the dress back on the rack.

They continued their search, going from store to store, trying on dress after dress. Some were too short, some were too long, and some just didn't feel good. But they didn't give up looking for a nice outfit, even though they were tired. Yujin really wanted to have a beautiful dress, because last night she realized that she would meet many of Haechan's friends at Mark's birthday party, so she wanted to look good.

As they entered another store, Yujin's eyes landed on a beautiful pink dress. "Haeun, look at this one!" she exclaimed, her voice full of excitement. Haeun's eyes followed Yujin's gaze and a smile appeared on her face.

"This dress is stunning!" Haeun agreed, her voice full of admiration. "Go to the dressing room, I need to see you in it." Yujin quickly grabbed the dress from the hanger and headed towards the small room. Haeun followed closely behind.

Yujin put on the dress and stood in front of the mirror, her eyes widening with delight. The pink fabric hugged her curves in all the right places, accentuating her body. Haeun's jaw dropped when she saw Yujin in the dress.

"Holy shit, Yujin, you look so damn beautiful!" Haeun said honestly, her eyes on Yujin's body. "Haechan will faint when he sees you."

Yujin blushed, a smile spreading across her face. She twirled around in the dress. "This is the one I want. I'm gonna buy that dress." she said excitedly and Haeun nodded in agreement, looking at her friend.

They quickly paid for the dress and left the store. Haeun linked her arm with Yujin's. "I promise you. Donghyuck is going to die when he sees how beautiful you look in this dress."

hi guys!

i'd really like to apologize for not posting any chapter since October. this is the longest break I've ever had, so again, i'm sorry.

it's just that my university schedule was so terrible. almost every day i left my home in the morning and came back in the evening. the number of exams didn't help either.

but!! i will try everything in my power to be as active as before (chapters every 1-2 weeks) :]

how did you like this chapter though?

take care<3

oh btw! would u like it if i posted like a "teaser" to the book i'm gonna write as soon as i finish this book? it's an idol au (renjun book)