Just as they were about to dig into their meal, the sound of footsteps approached the living room.

Jaemin peeked into the living room, his eyes widening at the sight of the food. "Hey guys, mind if I join you?" he asked, hoping his friends would agree.

Haechan and Yujin exchanged amused glances. "Sure, Jaemin. But you better hurry, because the food won't last long." Hyuck said, sitting closer to his girlfriend to make room for him on the couch.

Jaemin's face lit up with happiness as he hurried to take a seat next to them. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks and eagerly reached for a piece of bulgogi.

"Yujin, you definitely should come over with your cat one day. I don't think I've ever met her." Jaemin said as he looked at her.

"Well, it's a good thing you've never met her. Knowing you, you'd steal her." Haechan grunted with his mouth full.

"Not true! I would just borrow Yujin's cat for a few days, but I wouldn't steal her," he defended himself. "And where are your manners? Why are you talking with your mouth full? And in front of your girlfriend? Yujin, you should totally dump him."

Hearing this, Haechan choked on his food, and Yujin burst out laughing. "What? She should what?" Haechan exclaimed, but then laughed.

"Yeah Hyuck, he's right. I should probably dump you, how can you be like that? You accused Jaemin of stealing Seji if he met her, and on top of that you were talking with your mouth full. You're a bad man, Lee Donghyuck." Yujin said, trying to be serious but failing miserably.

"Hey, you're my girlfriend, you should be on my side, why are you teaming up with my friend?" Haechan said, acting outraged, and Jaemin, laughing, recorded everything on his phone.

"Because that's what you deserve!" she said and he gasped and lightly lunged at her, careful not to hit Jaemin who was sitting next to him, and started tickling his girlfriend. "Hey! Hyuck, wait, I'm sorry!" she begged, laughing so hard that tears appeared in her eyes as her boyfriend wouldn't stop. Jaemin kept recording the couple, realizing that it would be a cute video to watch not only now, but also in the future.

Yujin and Haechan sat comfortably in his room, their laughter filling the room. Yujin's cheeks turned a shade of pink as she covered her face with her hands, feeling a wave of shyness wash over her as her boyfriend kept complimenting and teasing her.

"Baby, don't cover your face," Donghyuck's voice was gentle, full of affection. He slowly reached out and gently moved Yujin's hands away from her blushing face, his eyes full of adoration and love for his girl.

"You make me feel flustered," Yujin murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. But before she could finish her sentence, Haechan leaned down and kissed her, his lips silencing her words. She smiled in surprise as he continued kissing her lips.

Breaking the kiss, Hyuck smirked. "Do you want to know something? You make me feel flustered even more." He whispered against her lips. His fingers gently traced the curves of her face, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

Yujin's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she looked into Donghyuck's eyes, which were closely observing her face. "Really? How do I fluster you more?"

He chuckled softly, his fingers still caressing her face. "It's the way you look at me," he confessed, his thumb rubbing her lips. "The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you touch me. It all makes my heart beat faster." he whispered.

Yujin blushed and cleared her throat. She never realized the impact she had on Haechan, and it really made her heart swell with happiness. "I never thought I could have such an impact on someone," she admitted shyly.