𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 07

Start from the beginning

'No way... Are you kidding me?!' Six mentally said as she got a little closer to see it was the Teacher again.

'Why is she everywhere?!' Shade grumbled.

They both heard a muffled sound of glass. Six was curious what the teacher doing now. out of a bit curiosity. She crouched slowly to get out from her hiding spot when the teacher facing her back away from Six.

Six look up seeing a Jar filled with dead frogs stocking inside of it.

'That... was unpleasant to see' Shade said with a disgusted. Six nodded on her to agree with it.

Then they quickly hide back from the hiding spot as they sees the teacher start to move out from the door next to the other room which Six with has no choice-again. she followed her as she keeps quiet while she sees her starting to put in place of something in the dummy body.

'Is that... a real part of organs...?' Six said trying not to threw up from what she's seeing when she realizes of what's the teacher was putting and organizing in the right place. like according in science. you know what I mean?

'Yeah... Just stop looking at it will you? It's want me to just threw up even more on that sight' Shade said. she close her eyes even though she didn't see it anymore, just a sound of jiggling moisture of that. It's disgusting.

Seeing this was also Six has a chance to get going, forgetting of that sight according to Shade's pleading request as she climbs up to one of the counters and sneaks by as the Teacher is distracted before she jumps through to the next room without getting caught. Six manages to keep her composure and before she exhales again, she sees another vent above her.

she climbed up the bookcase and into the vent which led down to the halls. as she exited the vent she spots a hammer and a few porcelain dolls ahead of her. And knowing what to do, she picked up the hammer and started to march down through the halls. Stepping on one of the trapped plates Six quickly moved out of the way in time for the bucket to hit one of the dolls which attracts another. Six bashes the head of the other doll before it almost lunged at her. She continues to march down through the halls, swinging the hammer at any incoming porcelain dolls out of her way.

Six stopped outside of a familiar area which was the bathroom, prepared to take on a few more porcelains. she put down the hammer for a moment because she noticed the loosen up plank as she look up, she sees the line of rope goes inside of it and she already knew that there will be a bucket is gonna swing on it. she then walked to the side stepping on the loose plank to triggered the trap. then a bucket swing out from the bathroom and she walk back to the hummer and grab it as she dragged it inside.

She saw the two porcelain dolls who's standing in the plank wood, cackling together. they didn't notice her presence as Six look up she saw Mono hanging upside by his feet, he has a bruise on the side of his forehead with a blood has dripping down from it.

Six started to feel an anger raising up from her body as she look back on the two porcelain dolls, she dragged the hummer which cause one of the porcelain doll noticed the sound and turning around before he running towards on her. Six swing the hummer to smashed him with full of anger. before she saw another porcelain doll to turn around and running to her again as she smash his head. she glare down on the two porcelain dolls that's already in the ground and their head broke in pieces. before dragging the hammer over to the plank with rope tied around it that was holding Mono up. She bashed the plank, almost broken, and the rope started to get loose. Swinging it one more time she bashes the plank again and it breaks apart, the rope soon unwraps itself from it which she grabs the rope with one hand to prevent Mono from falling to the floor.