21 Raizada Mansion

Start from the beginning

"Khushi please, it's just a pooja..."

"But, going to held at Mehta house"

"They are the only family we knew in Delhi... They will feel bad if you don't come"

"I will feel bad if I come. Is that okay?"

"Nothing will happen like that Khushi... Trust me. This is just a friendly gathering"

Garima was silently observing Khushi without interfering.

"Please, Khushi... " Akash pleaded.

Khushi nodded and Akash smiled feeling relieved whereas Garima wondered.

Yes, Khushi agreed because she wanted to use the chance to let them know, there was no chance for Anirudh to marry her.

She got ready simply. They started. Khushi took a back seat and Garima sat next to Akash in the front seat. Akash drove the car toward Mehta's house.

Akash got a call from his dealer. As he could not refuse it, he attended it while driving. He talked on the phone, holding it in his left hand, and driving the car in his right hand.

"Akash, where is your Bluetooth?" Garima asked.

"I put it in charge and forgot to take"

"Stop the car and speak. This is not good to talk on the phone while driving" Garima chided.

It seemed the call was not going to end soon. So, Akash stopped the car at the side of the road.

Khushi saw a garbage vehicle standing a little far from their car. The cleaning staff of the city, those who ran the garbage vehicle standing in front of a house.

*Poor them, they are the reason this city is clean but no one respects them* Khushi thought.

That was when the door of the house opened, and a woman came out with a tray in her hand and served coffee to those workers. Khushi smiled, seeing that. Khushi lowered the window slightly.

"Why are you guys late today?" The woman asked the workers.

"The vehicle punctured, Maji," one of the workers said, taking the coffee.

"Khushi, look at that woman. How generous she is!" Garima said.

Khushi nodded yes.

"It seems she regularly serves them coffee," Garima said.

"Haan and she looks happy doing that... There is no weariness in her face" Khushi said admiring the woman.

Suddenly Khushi's face lit. She became excited, seeing Arnav coming from the house on his bike. That was when she noticed the board, RAIZADA MANSION on the wall. She fully lowered the window hurriedly. Was the woman Arnav's mother? Wow, how sweet she was!

Her facial expression changed when a girl came following him. Khushi became restless. Who was the girl?

"Mom, I'm going to drop her in the computer class," Arnav said.

"Mom, ask him where is his coat?" the girl said and Arnav rolled his eyes.

Khushi sighed in relief hearing her calling the woman MOM. She must be Arnav's sister. She guessed right. The girl was Arnav's sister Aparna.

"It would be with his friend," Ratna said.

"Which friend? I hope it's not his girlfriend..." Aparna teased.

At the same time, Akash finished the call and geared the car up. Khushi crossed them, looking at them.

"If you talk too much, you should go by auto... I won't drop you" Arnav said.