𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 : 𝘋𝘪𝘦

Почніть із самого початку

even though i was panicking, i immediately stood up from the bed. i was so nervous at that time that my mind clouded with thoughts of mikey will attack me again.

"i-if you will hurt me again, i would not - "

"why would i? " he opened the door widely without looking at me, "let's go."

WHAT?!

my feet feeling jello while i was behind, following him. it was like i was a dog who was tamed and just follow what's his owner will do.

"where are we? " i asked feeling the stares of some kantou manji gang members looking at me with wide-eyed. some of them even gossip about my existence.

"don't look at them." he warned as his shoes clanked all over this luxurious building. mikey lived in a rich place. i really wonder how he managed to build this and where did he find so much money to build an empire-state like this?

all of the members tensed when they saw how mikey darkly looked staight while walking, keeping up his pace as his charisma even drived up everyone in the whole room.

"good evening, boss! " all of them bowed as he stopped infront, making me almost collide on his back when i suddenly lost my track.

looming his presence all over, mikey was still a respected man of everyone. it was defined that he was a truly 'king' by itself. he's too independent with his authorative, dark voice that could make anyone fear and get on their knees to praise him.

but ... what about the presence on his emotions?

all of the walls i've build already shattered, and he's the one who broke it. i thought everything was alright then. but he already left me after i woke up.

does he really still love me?

then why am i here then?

"boss." a guy with a black deathhawk style came through him. he looked at me with his mouth agaped. i look away, making me out of place in this crowd.

"make sure everything is guarded, kokonoi. i wanted no one to know about this." the guy named 'kokonoi' nodded immediately and respond with respect, "copy, boss."

kokonoi?

is this really inui's bestfriend?

the moment when kokonoi left the area, mikey started to talk in the crowd, making everyone tensed.

"everyone who defies my order and hurt y/n will be the death on one of you. are we clear?! "

i cleared my throat as i couldn't move on my spot. he was too scary. all of the members shouted 'yes boss' without mikey's mercy.

"follow me, y/n." i was like a robot following him all around this big building that i didn't know where we go. this is too fucked-up. i don't like this. they're a dangerous gang and here am i now, following their grumpy boss.

we stepped inside the elevator, i could hardly gulped again when the silence was too heavy. i already felt crazy within this maniac boss just behind me wearing his cold look.

and i was too weakened when the elevator ride was too long that it took 20 seconds for the door to open.

mikey stepped in first and i follow after. i realized that we were now in the quiet floor where no one else was there.

where the heck are we???

it was a quiet luxurious hall, with no paintings or any design in the interior wall but a monochromatic colors. big glass walls were scattered around, with a dramatic silhoutte lingering upon the curtain, because of the moonlight.