𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

the bloody halloween marked all over tokyo

it was all over the news. mourning the death of the beloved toman founding member, baji keisuke on his death.

you were to shocked to hear that story after mikey had been discharged. and now, you were also hurt and felt pity for him despite of all the friendship they had.

"are you okay? " you asked when he turned his head onto yours. you held his shoulders behind while examining his face. it was blank yet the softness on his eyes were written on it.

"hmm, " he hummed. he pulled you down to his lap that made you startled and surprised. it's quiet shocking how he acted like this after you've confessed already your feelings towards him.

you took care of him for the past few weeks, and things started to get comfortbale between you two. the nightmares in the past you had started to forget in your mind, as you'd never seen your brother anymore inside the school.

but there was still the fear that eaten you everytime the anxiety kicks in your body.

"your brother didn't find you anymore. it's quiet suspicious." he said as he buried his face in your neck. that made your eyes widen at his sudden words.

"h-huh? what do you mean? " you said as you gently caressed his arms.

mikey didn't respond for a while before he hugged you tighter in his arms. "i'm just concern, y/n. i'm afraid that one day, you'll just leave me." he was quiet weird but then you could see that he really don't want you to leave by his side.

"i'm thankful, mikey." you answered, resting your head on his shoulder while you're still on his lap. "i'm thankful that you saved me. that's why i owe you a lot. i won't leave you, mikey." you said in a soft tone, it was almost a whisper.

you heard his breath become heavy as his eyes roamed around your face. his touch were also soft like you were the most fragile things he can't let go.

"y/n ... can i have a favor? " he said that made you shifted your pace onto him. "what is it? " you asked, wondering what could it be.