𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣 : 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘴

it was slowly captivated by the poisonus bait

Y/n's Point Of View

Y/n's Point Of View

your head was throbbing as your body felt limp. it was like you were being wrestled by ten elephants at the same time when you try to open your eyes.

"you're awake."

your brother's dark orbs were staring at you. his eyes were lifeless, yet you find it so eerie.

"why am i here?" you immediately panicked as you try to pry your hands off when it is already tied up in the bedside, making you hard to act. you were in an abandoned warehouse, you could smell the cigarette lingering outside that comes inside the room.

you knew he's not the only one beside. he has many of them. his subordinate, and worse ... they were too dangerous.

you felt the bed bounced beside you when he suddenly leaned in to touched your cheek. it sent shivers down through your spine when you feel his soft hands.

"remember that, y/n. you're mine. " you could almost feel his breath on your chin. your tears gathering up in the corner of your eyes, heavy breaths can't be erupted beside you as you were afraid that he might notice your shivering state.

"we are siblings! are you nuts?! " you shouted at him with all your strength, never faltered by the exact time that he can slapped you or hurt you again.

but nothing happens. besides, he leaned away and looked at your eyes. you felt the sadness in it. you didn't knew why. why is he doing this?

"you're not ... my sister."

it was the moment you felt your blood run cold. you stare at him in disbelief, but you just couldn't. you could see the truth in his eyes, the way how he looked away from you with emotions on his eyes.

tears rolled down your cheeks again, feeling your heart ached in pieces. all this time, he had lied to you. that's why he wanted you. your lips trembled as you opened your mouth to talk, "w-why did you do tell me this? "