Chapter 4

Parisas POV:

Feeling a bit down and confused, I didn't speak to Charlie for a while until he spoke up. "Parisa...." 

"Yeah."

"Wanna do something fun?"

"Not really in the mood."

"Oh come on P! Pretty please!" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine." He smiled and shouted, "Yippee!" Excited, Charlie grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. He pulled me into the kitchen and had a massive smirk on his face. "What we gonna do then?" He looked at me and grinned, "We're gonna bake a cake."

Charlies POV:

I figured that if I did something with Parisa, she would cheer up. When I told her we we're gonna bake a cake a adorable smile instantly spread across her face. "Like old times?" She questioned. "Like old times." I said back, her eyes seemed to be sparkling, "just me and you?" I smirked and nodded, "Just us." She squealed and jumped into my arms, I caught her and was holding her bridal style. "Your acting like a little kid." I chuckled. "SO....." She said cheekily and jumped out of my arms then ran around the kitchen. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

After we made the mixture we put it in the oven. But there was a slight problem.... We were covered in cake mix. We had started to throw it at each other and it was all over our faces, the kitchen and was in our hair. "I think we should probably get cleaned up." I chuckled, "good idea!" Parisa smiled and ran upstairs. Oh I love that girl...... as a friend obviously.