Chapter 2

Parisas POV:

I woke up in the morning, Charlie laid next to me. I had gotten used to seeing someone next to me when I woke up. Every night I will wake up screaming or shouting, covered in sweat. I kept on having nightmares, all the time. I felt bad waking the others up, there probably fed up with me by now. Charlie began to stir and his eyes slowly opened, he smiled warmly at me and I smiled back. "You OK?" Was the first thing he said. "Yeah. Thanks for staying with me."

"No problem." He moved a stray hair out of my face and got out of my bed. "Lets go get some breakfast." He said holding out his hand for me. I grinned and took his hand, he hauled me up and I jumped on his back. He gave me a piggyback ride downstairs and we entered the kitchen laughing while Mikey and Betsy smiled at us.

Betsys POV:

It was nice to see Parisa smiling and laughing, I hated seeing her upset and scared. She jumped off Charlies back and walked towards me and stood next to me. Charlie sat down next to Mikey and got some of toast that was on a plate. I looked at her beside me and smiled, she looked at me and smiled too. She cheekily winked at me and I giggled, I loved seeing her like this, her normal self.... but I could see, I could tell, inside she was hurting. Hurting a lot. She was putting a brave face on for us three. I gave her a hug and she squeezed me tightly and whispered in my ear, "I miss her BB."