EP. 14 - Prince VS Princess

Mulai dari awal

"They're dead," Ayata replied nonchalanlty. "Except for those two idiots up there," she pointed towards Vegeta and Goku.

"But you two are saiyans... aren't you?" Edam wondered.

Sadala sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Just as I said, the evil saiyans won."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not evil?" Ayata glared.

"You're not good either," Sadala admitted. "Your past is unfortunate, I will give you that. But I won't condone actions you took after... that happened."

She flinched. "You saw that...?"

He ignored her question. "As for the girl, I wasn't able to look through much of her life at all. It's as if something was blocking me," he narrowed his eyes. "But I don't sense malice like I do on you, Ayata."

"Of course not," she patted the Princess's head. "She's the kindest and fairest princess in all the universe," she smiled.

Niya blushed. "Ayata..."

Edam blinked. The girl didn't seem evil at all. And just like Sadala said, he also didn't feel evil from her. Could everything really have been a misunderstandning, just as she said?

He blushed from embarassment. "Princess... I sincerely apologize for my behavior!" he bowed.

Niya was taken aback for a moment before smiling and shaking her head in understanding. "Thank you for your apology, but please lift your head. I think I'd be cautious of me too if I were you."

Edam obliged, but was still embarassed. "I wanted to be stern to heed my father's advice, but I was completely in the wrong! I can't believe I direspected Your Highness so boldly!"

She blinked at his behavior before laughing. "Please, don't worry about it anymore. We have a match to fight right now."

The Prince composed himself and cleared his throat. "Yes, you're right. I apologize but I have to beat you now."

Niya smiled. "I won't be beaten so easily."

"Ah-hem," Ayata grabbed their attention. "What about the Jewel problem? If they get too close, we'll all die."

Sadala thought. "Fine. We'll both stay out of this fight. Is that fair enough?"

"Finally," she sighed, "something we agree on."

The two spirits returned to their respective jewels.

Niya slipped off her tiara. "Lord Beerus!" she called before throwing the tiara.

"I can't believe you gave up your advantage so easily," Beerus frowned but caught the tiara.

"It's only temporary," Ayata appeared sitting beside him. "For now, I get to spend more time with you, Lord Beerus," she smiled and leaned against him.

"Oh?" Whis observed with an amused expression.

Beerus glanced at her and cleared his throat, scooting a bit away from her.

"No way...!" Piccolo remarked quietly.

"What a crazy woman," Vegeta also stared in shock.

Goku smiled. "Guess it really is true us saiyans like strong people."

Ayata only smiled with her legs crossed.

Across the ring in Universe 6's section, Edam popped out the Blue Jewel from his armor and tossed it towards his brother.

"You better win," Celri scoffed.

"You baffoon!" Champa yelled furiously. "You should've kept the jewel once she gave hers away!"