" I've already you told you Sohee .... I'm not your puppet neither your father's....so listen to me and go by yourself... I'll come when I feel" he ends the call and get inside the car telling his driver to boy to drive as he himself drove away.

The weather started to get cold as the busy roads of Seoul looking pretty too. He drove with his one hand while trying to summon his thoughts. He for sure know that Taehyung will come because his company members are also coming he's not worried about that but what he's worried about is his so called fiancee he can't seem to handle.

" Fuck my life .." he cursed out loud when his brother calls him asking him when he's reaching.

" I'm driving yoongs.... I'll be there soon" he ends the call and open the window maybe cold wind might make his anger subside.

He increased the speed and like a flashlight the black bugati drive to the outskirts of the Seoul where the party is being held .

" Tae I'm telling you ... you're looking gorgeous... just come fast , Mr Oh is asking about you ..." Malison says as she look at the boy getting ready through the iPad .

" But.... I.. I never attended a gala Malison...what if I ruin something that could be a problem for our Publication house...." He told her .

" Tae ...the publication house you are talking about and getting worried about is not ours now....we are just employee there ... and the one who are hosting this gala should think about all these things ok...now I'm hanging up... and see you very soon in the party Kim Taehyung.... don't be late " she ends the video call and Taehyung signs before looking at himself in the mirror.

He's not looking bad he knows that but he's just feeling nervous that's it because there's going to be the person who he doesn't want to see .

" It's ok... Tae you just have to ignore him... like always and stay ten feets away yeah .. that's all you have to do..." He give himself a peppered tall and took his wallet with his phone and leave his apartment.

After getting inside his car he drove to the destination but with very slow speed totally opposite of the other .

" It's not like someone is waiting for me there ..." He mumbled and drives happily enjoying the weather as well as the songs .

The reporters are all line up waiting for the handsome ceo who still hadn't make his presence there .

Yoongi on the other hand getting frustrated because of his brother and a call Jimin trying to ease him up .

" Jimin I swear ...if he didn't reach here in 5 minutes I'm going to kick his ass... doesn't matter if he's elder than me..." He speaks looking at the media .

" Yoongs... don't worry .. he'll be here ok...just relax and smile yeah .." he says giving pose with his husband both looking so handsome and like a perfect couple with each other.

The media know that the younger Jeon is married to the famous journalist and Yoongi never let them have a second thought on that .