Chapter Nine

Gʅყƈҽɾιɳҽ

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Alexa play The Offering by Sleep Token

Astarion intended to keep his promise as he pushed Xynaa down on top of her bed, watching as the woman staggered to rest on her elbows.

The woman watched as Astarion peeled off his shirt and threw it to the floor. As he leaned forward and tore open her shirt, the woman gasped as the materal tore in two. It was going to be burned, regardless. Considering her bloodshed.

Astarion's eyes feasted on the sight of her breasts, rising and falling with each breath she took. They were perfect, slightly drooping due to their size. Her rosy nipples swelled beneath his eyes as the air and arousal affected them.

"Gods, you're perfect." Astarion whispered, quickly disposing of his trousers. Xynaa watched as he stood upright again, his cock springing forward. The erected length between his legs had waited to be free.

Astarion closed his hand around his cock, stroking himself as he stared at her. "For several months, I've only had my god damn hand to please myself. Aching, for you."

Xynaa watched as he climbed onto the bed and on top of her before kissing her hard. As his hands slipped to her breasts and squeezed them roughly, she slipped her hand down and closed it around his shaft. Astarion moaned at her touch, a bead of precum spilling from the tip.

She stroked his head as her lips found his again. The man gnawed on her lip, tugging it between his teeth as he settled beside her. Pulling her body to his, her back pressed against his torso as he lifted her leg and hitched it over his hip. Xynaa tilted her head as he kissed her jaw, his free hand closing around his cock. As he slipped between her folds, he pressed into her entrance, ready to have her.

Holding her still, Astarion lifted his hips and thrusted inside of her until he was buried deep inside of her. He listened to her eager cries as he grazed her walls, brushing her cervix as he moved back and forth.

Astarion moaned as he gripped her thigh, holding her leg over him as he took her. He watched through the mirror as she squeezed her eyes shut, her breasts bouncing with every move he made to please her. She was on the edge already, still recovering from his tongue. She was tender and swollen, and he enjoyed watching her writhe because of him.

He closed his hand over her breast, squeezing it as Xynaa tilted her head back farther. Their lips met for a moment, his mouth catching her moan as it closed over hers.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered as he quickened his pace. Xynaa cried for more as she arched her spine, feeling his lips against her neck.

"Astarion," she cried out for him as she attempted to move with him. She gripped his thigh and dug her nails into his skin. Astarion groaned at her actions, squeezing her as he thrusted into her harder. The sound she made and the way she moved with him, he watched her within the mirror, noticing the way her mouth fell open and her eyes squeezed shut. He knew that he couldn't see himself, but seeing her writhe and bounce because of him was enough.

"Say my name again, darling." He purred. "You have no idea how long I've waited for you." He murmured against her soft skin.

He could tell she was already building towards her climax, after what he had already put her through. She was tense, her walls squeezing around his cock. Astarion groaned at the tight squeeze that engulfed him, causing him to raise her leg higher.

Xynaa's head fell back against his shoulder as she squeezed her eyes shut. Sweat glistened upon her skin and beaded upon her forehead as he penetrated her until the moment she couldn't take any more.

As she shrieked a moan, Astarion could feel her release through a spread of warmth. The vampire tightened his grip as he chased his climax. Just a moment longer. . .

Rolling over, he pinned the woman beneath him as he sheathed inside of her fully. Xynaa whimpered, allowing him to use her for whatever he needed. She laid there, her knees bent and her legs fallen open for him. It was an incredulous feeling; him being inside of her, was something she didn't want to end. Or to give up, anyway.

Astarion pulled back and watched her with hungry eyes as he panted, watching as she reached to brush her hand over his curls. His nose skimmed her wrist, and he exhaled. She smelled perfect, causing his mouth to water immediately.

Pinning her wrist above her head, he plunged inside of her once more, burying his face in her neck as he came. Xynaa clung to him, feeling his breath against her skin as he calmed.

She watched him raise his head, staring down at her with tired eyes. She ran her fingertips over his cheekbone, watching him smile.

"Was it as good for you, as it was good for me?" She asked him quietly.

"It was everything that I imagined and more." He said, moving to lay behind her. Xynaa took in a deep breath and closed her eyes as he pressed his lips to her shoulder.

"Will you tell me?" She asked.
"Tell you what?" He asked, running his hand from her rib, down the curve of her naked waist and upon her hip.

"About Cazador. . . And why he'd kill you, if you tasted my blood."

That was the exact opposite of what he wanted to do. As he shifted to lean on his elbow, he stared down at her. "There's nothing to tell. We as spawns, are not allowed to feed on people. His orders."

Only he is allowed to taste whomever he wishes.

"How would he know? Even if you just tried a bit?"

Xynaa watched as Astarion rolled to lay between her legs, causing her heart to pound wildly as he gripped each one of her knees. "He just would. But there is far more of you, that I'd like to taste. . ."

The woman's chest rose as she sucked in a breath as his seductive eyes met her own as he lowered his head between her thighs. Bending her knees and parting them farther apart, Astarion pressed the tip of his tongue between her folds, grazing her swelled pearl above her slick entrance.

Xynaa moaned loudly, gripping the sheets beneath her as he pinned her hips against the bed to lap his tongue over her clit, the woman writhing beneath him as she whined.

Astarion sucked, causing her hips to buck as she moaned.

"That's. . . Not fair." She tried to say, her cheeks burning a bright pink as he dragged his tongue up her slit. She was wet from before and she was growing wetter beneath his tongue, sweet against his tastebuds as he devoured her. Slipping his tongue inside of her, she reached for his hair and tugged at his curls as she lifted her hips, thrusting against his face.

It wasn't long after when she came, releasing on his tongue, just the way he wanted. She was panting as she laid there tiredly.

Astarion crawled up the bed and laid beside her, tugging her body to his.

"Where will you go?" She asked him quietly.
"Back home."

It wasn't home. Home was where you felt comfortable and at peace. There, he felt pain, agony, discomfort and sorrow. But laying here, in her arms, in the warmth of her body and her taste on his tongue, he felt safe. He felt comfort. He felt happiness and love.

"I'll go with you."
"Absolutely not." He said, stroking her hair. "Do not suggest anything else."

His tone wasn't mean, but it was firm and it silenced her immediately. So she remained silence, closing her eyes as she savored her time in his arms.