6) Jealousy Strikes

__________________

......

__________________

Naomi then faced me starting a conversation, loudly at that.
" Soo, what happened last night" She asked eagerly.

She is really doing this right now.

I face palm myself, in the corner of my eye I see the men across the room seeming invested in our conversation.

I really don't want to do this right now.

" I- " I paused looking over at the amp members.

In the same glance Din and I locked eyes. My heart started to beat fast. My breaths becoming long and drawn out.

"Yo, you good shawt?" Naomi said a lil flirtatious-ly, taking my face by the small of my chin pulling it to face her.

Bringing me back to reality, I jokingly take her face into both of my hands. "Only because you asked pookie". After a few seconds of staring at eachother we broke into laughter. Unable to keep out faces constrained, turning away from on another.

"Girl, you are so gay" I laughed out. Naomi following me up, laughing as well.

The short dread head let out a light laugh, turning to the bigger lightskin wearing a durag beside him "Nigga I'm so bricked, ah ha-ha" he said mocking Naomi's word deliverance. In turn the lightskin hit him and busted out laughing.

"Nigga shutup" he said pushing his shoulder. The taller darkskin chuckling as well, "aye ya'll niggas need tah quiet down. What if they heard you bruh".

"We did." Ny said laughing scrolling through her phone.

The three men glanced over the room now realizing the predicament they were in.

Me and Naomi were looking across the room. At this point the environment tensed a bit. Naomi and I just looked at the two men, the short dark-skinned dread head and the heavy weighted lightskin.

Both our managers had tuned in at this point, noticing the silence and tense environment.

MMHNM

A Throat had cleared, everyone in the room had turned to face its direction.

"Hello everyone thank you for being so patient with me and Ms. Diane" Said the lady I was unfamiliar with. This must be the new manager Ms. Raine was talking about.

"So sorry I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself properly outside of this Y/N, but I was appointed over collaborations and small affairs over the channel" she said as she turned to look at me.

I sat there staring at her.

"Oh ok!"

I replied hastily, as I had finally caught on, I didn't realize she was talking directly to me at first.

"So Ms. Diane and I were discussing the possibilities of collaboration with both her Amp, and my lovable girls here."  She spoke with a smile.

I was far from lovable at the moment, barely presentable. I had on pajamas and a bonnet. The girls had on just pajamas. The guys had whole coordinated outfits with the logos on their shirt.

Taken from my thoughts the short dread head spoke up. "Well I personally think thats a great Idea" he said clasping his hands together.

"Who all are you again?" I ask as genuinely as possible.

"Shawty quit playin" The dread head replied.

"Ian playing..." I scratched my head a bit dumb founded. Yeah, I wasn't absolutely clueless but I wasn't good with names.