Chapter 2: "Momo's Solitude"

Momo Yaoyorozu Origin:

Momo Yaoyorozu was a mere five-year-old, a solitary child from a wealthy family. She lived in an enormous mansion that felt more like a gilded cage. Despite the grandeur of her surroundings, she had known only one constant companion - her loyal maid, Lydia. Momo's parents, her family in name only, had hired Lydia to care for her, but Momo couldn't even recall their faces. It was as if she had never truly had parents in the first place.

The mansion's vast, empty rooms echoed with her footsteps as she wandered through its opulent halls. The grandeur that might have delighted others only served to remind her of her own isolation. She watched cartoons on a colossal screen, stories of happy families where parents laughed with their children, where love was palpable, and where children had someone to run to in times of need.

It was a painful reminder that Momo lacked the one thing she yearned for the most: a loving family. Those scenes, though mere animations, cut deep into her heart, and the tears that welled up in her eyes were the only sign of her yearning for the warmth of parental affection.

But she wasn't entirely alone. Momo clung to one constant companion, a set of Russian nesting dolls, each one smaller than the last. "Matryoshka." Every night, she would pour out her heart to the Matryoshka, sharing her hopes and dreams, and most of all, her loneliness. The Matryoshka never judged her, never turned away, and in their silent presence, she found a semblance of comfort.

Being all alone wasn't easy for a child, especially one who had everything in material wealth but nothing in emotional wealth. Momo's childhood was a peculiar blend of privilege and solitude, an existence that left her yearning for something she couldn't quite grasp.

Little did she know that her path would one day cross with another young soul, Shoto Todoroki, and together, they would find solace in each other's company, healing the scars of their pasts and forging a new future.