Chapter 11

Have you ever wondered what is going on in your enemy's head? Why is he doing this? Does he like it? Is he enjoying himself? Or is he being forced? Does he really want this? Or another question...

Have you ever wondered if your enemy can be good... no? There is nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion. We always just want to do with him the same as he does with us without thinking about the consequences... we only want revenge, which is useless... we all think that if we do to him what he did to us before, we will think that we have done justice and justice... but is it possible to call it that? I'm not sure...

Otherwise, these are not the questions in Izuku's head right now... for now... he was worried about something else at the moment. Will he defeat the enemy..?

Seeing how the enemy swings the axe up, Izuku, having understood first blow, quickly dodged to the right just when the creature in the multi-eyed armor pulled the axe down so that he would make his weapon get stuck on the floor. Using this opportunity, Izuku raised up his weapon up to strike, but the enemy quickly noticed this with his second hand with a second axe blocked his blow just when the blade of the enemy's weapon was in front of his face. Throwing his axe back, he quickly freed his no longer stuck weapon and quickly swung his two axes intending to hit Izuka. However, he quickly did a somersault to the left and got to his feet and took a left stance. His opponent did the same. Both the fighter from different factions clearly did not want to attack first, but at the same time they understood that just standing there for the whole fight was clearly not the best prospect. Not wanting to stand still, the green-haired man swung the axe to the top, ran at the enemy, wanting to hit the weapon on the head. The opponent, noticing his swing, instantly blocked his upper blow with his two axes, crossing them. And if Izuku pressed with his weapon, then his opponent, on the contrary, tried to prevent him from developing success and try to push him back. Fortunately for him, he saw that his torso was not protected by anything... nothing only with a T-shirt and without hesitation, he quickly hit him in the stomach with his foot, thus freeing himself and pushing the opponent back, who, however, almost fell. Leaning back and holding his stomach with his hand, he did not stay in this position for a long time as he saw that his opponent swung his topopers up and reacting not slowly, Izuku put his weapon up to meet his axes and after he did not give him much to push them down in his direction at the same time slightly bending the knees, the green-haired abruptly raises his weapon up and forcing his opponent to lean back, but not allowing him to comprehend, Izuku swung the axe to the right. Having had time to react Berl unfortunately only raised his axes halfway and his enemy's axe hit his axes and one in his right hand flew off to the right. Without letting Izuku comprehend it, he now struck with an axe from the left and, just like the last time, Berl blocked his blow, but just like his second axe, it slipped from his hands to the left. Seeing that he was left without a weapon, Izuku because of adrenaline and because of the desire to win quickly raised his axe up intending to strike from the top, but Berl had other plans. Quickly and a little moving to the right, and using his hands, he pressed on Izuku's back exactly when he was already in the place where Berl was and because of his though small push, but which was enough, Izuku fell face down on the floor. Seeing this, Berl immediately and hurriedly ran for his weapon while Izuku was just starting to get up with his hands. Taking his rightful weapon in his hands, Berl turned around and saw he already on his feet and preparing for his attack, (if Berl has a weapon, which means that Izuku does not feel dishonor.) although he, however, slightly bent his knees from the same small feeling of weakness. And because of the still small feeling of adrenaline in which there was still left in him, Izuku, with his axe raised up to strike, ran at the enemy, intending to hit him. Unfortunately, the blow from his side was not destined to come true. Berl instantly turned a little to the right and pushed him to the side in the back where he was running and he again, as last time, fell on hot bricks with glass. However, like last time, he quickly got to his feet, but already with a small sense of adrenaline, and when he turned around, he saw his opponent raising his second axe, but Izuku did not expect that he would quickly turn around and quickly throw the axe that had just picked up at him. Not expecting this action, Izuku dodged not enough and the tip of the axe blade still went through the straps in the chest area.