1. rewritten

(Brief intro about rose and her life)

I stand under the shower , relishing the warm water dripping onto my body. All my body ache and morning tiredness disappeared with the hot water.
This is only one of the few things I love in the morning. It's feel heavenly.

Stepping out from the shower , I hurriedly put on some nice looking cloths.
I brush my teeth and hastily comb my hair. And I'm done.
I grab my school bag and scurry downstairs to have some breakfast.

Did I introduce myself?

"my name is Rose. I'm 11 years old almost 12".
Currently I'm going downstairs for breakfast?
Guess why?
Because I'm running late for school. Not too much time.just a little.
If you are asking why I get up late.
The answer is , I was was watching avengers till mid night.
Don't blame me. I love Marvel's.

I'm not an obedient kid like my older sister 'Scarlet'.
she is totally opposite of me, weather it's academics or listening to my parents. She is picture perfect teen.

she goes to school everyday . Teachers always admires her for her good behavior.
She's just 2 year older than me.

You already know this much about us sibling. Than let me introduce my parent's to you all.

My father name is Henry cooper. And he's a working man. He works at real estate company. And my mother she's now a full time housewife.
After my birth she stopped working and decided stay at home.
I love my parents.
They are the best parents , one could ask for.
--------
I enter the kitchen room. And Mama served me bread and jam with some fruit and juice .
After finishing my breakfast I hugged mama and bid goodbye.
I step out of my house and was welcome by the warm breeze kissing my face.
The sun was shining brightly. Blanketing the whole region with his warmth.

I only took few steps away from my house when suddenly. Jimmy. my neighbors youngest son called my name. I stopped. Turning left , looking at him.

"Uhh, hi jimmy." I wave awkwardly.

he didn't respond. But kept staring at me. His staring was making me uneasy.
Not wanting to stand in his presence ,I take my leave.
I don't like him that much. I Don't know why but , I don't like him at all.

He and my scarlet they both go to the same school.
He is a senior there.

////////

I greeted many people on my way to the school.
it's a small town or when you see same faces most of the time.you automatically become familiar to them.
it doesn't matter if they know your name or in vice versa.

I finally reached my school.
My school is just 20minutes walk's from my house. It's a small school.with typical red brick walls.
There is nothing special to talk about.

Entering the hallway I greeted some teachers and students who I'm familiar with.
I enter my first period and take my usual seat. Waiting for student's to fill in.

//////////////////

finally today's classes are over.

I felt so sleepy in my last period .
If the bell doesn't ring, I would have fallen asleep any moment.

Attending school every day. Learning the half of the shit which are useless.
I tell you guys it's a pure form of torture.
And top of that, you have to spent your precious 7-8 hours there. It's not like I hate school. But please have some mercy on me.

right now I'm standing outside my school gate waiting for my sister to come and pick me up. Her school is close to mine so every day she pick me up after the school ends.
Her school is right down the street. She goes to secondary school while I'm still in primary school.

///////

Finally I saw her coming from a distance. She's bedding goodbye to her friends.
After saying goodbye to her friends, she came running towards me.

" Come on let's go". my sister said to me. She's also looks drained drained after a long day.
I giggles seeing her state tantamount to mine.
Laughing at her poor state, She gives me side glare and murmured something under her breathe.
It's really funny when someone murmur to themselves. Like can't you speak aloud?
With that we both started walking towards home.

-----
we finally reached home.
Entering inside I was welcomed by the familiar fragrance of my home.

mama is watching some reality show on TV.
I ran to my mother and gives her a big big hug.
"I miss you mama".I said to her.Kissing her cheeks.
Scarlet went and seat beside her on the couch. Giving her side hug.

" Lunch yeah"? Mama asked
I nodded eagerly.
Mama laughed at my eagerness. And hurry us to dining room.

We had tomato soup and bread for lunch along with some fresh mixed juice and some fruit salad.
After finishing my meal I let out a big burp.
My mother watched me amusement. Witnessing my un lady like behavior.

//////

Finally done with our lunch, I headed back to my room and changed into my comfy clothes.

I sat on the desk in my room and started doing my homework.
I hate it but just like most of us, I don't have any choice on it.

After 2 hours long hassle with my notes I'm finally done.
"God please don't give any homework tomorrow." I prayed to the god.

-----------
I went downstairs and informed my mother about my leave. and went out of the house.

The scenery outside always amaze me.
'Red maple and white ash tree have filled the entire landscape with it's beautiful greenery. Fallen leaves have covered entire pathway in their blanket'.

I walked around our neighborhood. Stopping every now an then to talk with people.
After sometimes I decided to go back home. Seeing it's almost time for dinner.

"Hello Mrs. Anny". I greeted Anny on my way back to home.

She is sweet old lady who sometimes gives me free sweets. She and her husband john owns a small shop right across the street. Both are lovely people.

It's already 5:30PM when I reached home.
I saw my mother cooking food and my sister is helping her with chores.
Papa is still not home yet.

He will be home about half an hour.

He always come home around 6 or maximum 7O'clock in evening.

Now I'm just waiting for food to be done quickly.
My stomach is grumbling loudly.because of hunger.

Playing and roaming around took all my energy for today.
I just want to eat and sleep now.

finally papa is home. I and scarlet ran to him for a hug.
He laughed and took us both in his embrace. Than kissed our forehead.

"How's my little girl's". Papa asked. His eyes twinkling in adoration.

Papa went to his room to change and freshen up till than mama and sister set the table.

After dinner I bid goodnight to all and went to sleep.
Jumping on my bed face first I stretch my tired body.

Spreading like starfish for few minutes I finally went under the covers and let the sleep consume me.......

(1220 words.)
First chapter is here.
How was it?

♦VOTE and COMMENT♦🙏🏻

It will made my day. Seeing the notification of y'all liking my story.