"Excuse me."

"That is, you are not my type. You redheads are constantly crazy and too deadly pale."

"Did a redhead break your heart, and now you're wandering around like a big baby?"

I yelped when one of her hands engulfed my cheeks and drew me closer to her.

"I am the farthest thing from having an insecure, you little snot." she growled. "After you've gotten dressed, be sure to meet me in the kitchen where we discussed the rules, I hope that luggage is still packed," she snarled. She pushes me away, my mouth splitting with relief.

"Pathetic." She tore my towel away, leaving me vulnerable to her once more. My hands flew to my private region, attempting to conceal as much as possible.

"Give it back." I stretched my arms out.

She held it over her head, and compared to my height, it appeared to be lodged in a tree.

"If you really want the towel, babygirl, come grab it."

Sighing, I stared at it, questioning why I was pursuing something as trivial as a towel. I took a step forward and started jumping for it, my breast jiggling with her movement, her tongue moving across her lips as she took in the scenery.

"Don't stop, you nearly got it," she laughed.

"Will you just stop this nonsense?" I snarled and almost snatched the cloth, but she elevated it just a little higher. How tall can she stand?

"Please," I begged.

"I had assumed that the brat was incapable of begging,"

"I am not a brat."

"You have the body and mentality of one." She said, her fingers tracing down to my hips, "Have you ever had your body rearranged?" She questioned, biting her lower lip.

"What exactly are you talking about?" I asked, completely unaware that I didn't care being naked in front of her.

"Come on, with that lips that seems to wrap around a few boys cock. I believe you understand what I meant, you little slut."

"I've never before—"

"There's no need to lie." She grinned as she handed me the towel. "You've got 20 minutes to meet me in the kitchen."

"It took me almost an hour to shower and go through my daily routine."

"Well, brat, cram everything into twenty minutes." She tossed the towel, and I dashed to pick it up.

She moaned, tugging at her pants. "Fuck, you're stunning from behind." She whispered as she slowly stepped back out the door.

*************

As I entered the kitchen, I noticed Brad with two papers on the table just in front of her. I took a seat. "I would like to express that your actions there are not honorable, and if I am to remain here, I must be treated with respect." With the exception of my mother, I needed to set boundaries with everyone in my life. I was steadily approaching maturity when I discovered no one cared about me anymore, leaving me to fend for myself.

"I did nothing to establish limits."

"Are you saying you forgot, pulling the towel from my body and making me hop like a kangaroo for it, just so you could check out my body?"

"Take a look at it from this angle. I wouldn't have been there if you hadn't closed the curtains."

"You have no business peeking at me through a window in the first place."

"What can I say, you have a very attractive figure, and I can't help but gaze. That brings us to my first rule: This is my house, so do what we say, and do it immediately."

As I glanced at her, my mouth opened. Was this a joke?

"Excuse me, but I pay $2,000 a month for a room, and that doesn't include groceries or my share of the expenses." I debated.

"If you read the contract carefully, which it's clear you didn't, it specified that you don't pay household costs, therefore the $2,000 already covers everything, even food."

"It doesn't," I sneered. She shoved a piece of paper in my face, and there it was in bold.

Your monthly charge of two thousand dollars paid all of your costs. I seized the paper from her grasp, recognizing it was the contract I had signed but had forgotten about.

"Whatever," I murmured, embarrassed that I hadn't read the document thoroughly.

I was all over the place; I might have signed my life away and not realized it.

"I hope you have a well-packed bag since the rules aren't done yet. You need to get in line, you brat."

"Do you mean you single me out? And the others who used—"

"You are living here because your mother wants to ensure that her little innocent daughter has a wonderful existence." The school contacted us regarding your living conditions, and your mother isn't going to let any screws loose."

What the hell? In my brain, I yelled. So my mother is essentially paying strangers to bully her own daughter around.

simply so she could remain across the state and feel good about herself.

"That's really unjust." I whimpered like a brat. Maybe Brad was correct about my being a brat, I think.

"In a month, nothing about you or that little body will be innocent. Girls like you, who yearn for sovereignty, can never walk the straight line."

"Could you please simply hand me the papers with the rules? I'll study them till I'm comfortable with them."

"This isn't a test, little girl. Knowing them is one thing, but I need you to obey them so that my life runs smoothly; otherwise, we'll toss you out."

"All right, fine. I'll obey the regulations, just give me the darn document." I was angry so much that I had to phone my mother and tell her what was on my mind.

She moved the paper over, and I took it from her fingers, tearing a piece of the paper in the process.