Chapter 2

Chuuya woke up from his sleep. Dazai was awake and staring down at him. Chuuya can still feel the stickiness from the last night on his body. Cringing at the feel, he ignored Dazai. “chibi chan!” Dazai tried to bit his earlobe. “don’t say my name.” Chuuya was about to got up when his face was harshly held. “I never asked.” Dazai says as he again makes Chuuya lie down on bed.

“daz..aaaaah.” his body was still sensitive. Dazai’s hands were touching him. Out of nowhere Dazai was thrown always. “ummm… Chuuya san!” it was poe. Chuuya tried not to flinch. He was supposed to be the timed one. But last night, he was the one who made him cry. He ignored him and tried to get up. “unchain me!” he said. And poe nodded. Coming forward he searched his pockets. There was no key in them. “let me... go and de- “he stammered. “forget it.” He waved his hand and went to bathroom. He was already naked, only wrapped in a sheet. He was lathering shampoo on his hair when a hand held onto his waist. “fancy hat!” Ranpo placed a kiss on his shoulder. Chuuya tried not to snap, he have seen the outcome of doing so last night. These three are freaks. Leaning against ranpo’s chest he let himself be handled by Ranpo. He was tired.

                                  ……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Poe was trying to cook when Ranpo came in the kitchen. “ED!” he came forward and hugged poe from back. “I missed you.” Ranpo said while untying the apron from his waist. Nibbling down on his neck, Ranpo turned off the stove. Touching Poe’s crotch over his pants he get between Poe’s legs.

“Ranpo kun!” poe tried to muffle his moans when Ranpo pulled Poe’s shirt up and make him bite on it. Unzipping the pants, he put his hand in Poe’s briefs. “last night wasn’t enough for me ED.” Ranpo said seductively. “r..aahh..ranp.” poe was close to climax when Dazai entered. “hmmm..” he looked at them with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Unwrapping his tie, he came forward. Ranpo shifted his gaze from poe to Dazai making poe whine. “someone is being loud. Hmm?” Dazai said stuffing Poe’s mouth with apple he found on shelf. Coming forward he saw Ranpo swallowing Poe’s dick in his mouth. Smiling down he tied the tie at the base of Poe’s dick. “aww, it looks so cute.” Dazai cooed and Ranpo removed his shirt. Bending down, Dazai pulled out the apple and captured Poe’s lips. Poe looked at Dazai pleadingly. “let me…aagghhhh..” poe was cut off by a finger circling his rim. “no! aahhh let me cu..mm.” he wasn’t able to hold onto himself anymore. Kneeling down he was about o double over when Dazai held onto his hair. putting a hand on Ranpo’s head Dazai forced him to take the whole dick inside his mouth. The gagging voice was like a background to Dazai. Now he had 3 fingers stretching poe, while he was forcing Ranpo too.

“just once. Please.” Poe begged. “ppfttttttthaaha! You are a pathetic bitch in heat. Look at yourself. How disgusting a human can be.” Dazai look down as he came on Ramp’s mouth. Clicking his tongue, he pulled his fingers out. “clean themes, I am going to make something for my Chuuya.” He announced basically kicking both of them out.

                                               …………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Dazai entered the room where Chuuya was now pulling on the chain around his ankle. “Dazai! That’s enough.” Chuuya said while looking around. “let me go now and I will never bring this up.” He said trying to make a deal. “Chuuya Chan!” Dazai said lovingly. “why are you being like this. Mm?” he came closer to him and brushed his hair out of face. “I brought some food. Come and eat it.” Dazai smiled at him. Chuuya obliged. He need food to restore his energy.

Dazai watched him eating. “you look so good.” A glint in Dazai’s eyes make Chuuya only nod. He continued to grin at him. “stop it.” A peel of banana was thrown at Dazai. “you are annoying.” Chuuya remarked.

Dazai bend down and held the back of Chuuya’s neck. “you are so beautiful Chuuya.” He gave an overall look on Chuuya. “can I? can I embrace you?” Dazai suddenly asked. “no!” Chuuya’s protest fell on deaf ear. Dazai hugged him and snatched the sheet away. “I don’t want it. Dazai?” Chuuya tried to punch him but Dazai held his wrist. pecking Chuuya’s lips he put his hand around Chuuya’s waist. Slowly sliding his finger along the back bone of Chuuya, Dazai can feel the shiver. He started kissing Chuuya down his neck. On the other hand, Chuuya, he felt like his body is on fire. Heat start spreading in his core. Squirming around he tried to find the friction but Dazai stopped his movements.

“I will be leaving now.” Dazai suddenly left everything and stood up. “what do you mean?” now it was Chuuya’s turn to desperately hold Dazai’s leg. “where... aah…” Dazai smiled wickedly and left. “no one is allowed to go near that room.” Dazai looked over at the other duo.

                                  ………………………………………………………………………………………………..

We are alone now?” poe asked timidly. “mhmm!” Ranpo smiled down. Grabbing Poe’s dick, he gave it a tug. Dazai’s tie was now soaked. Poe cried in anticipation when Ranpo grazed his dick with his nails slightly. “I am sorry. let me cum again. Dazai isn’t here anymore. “poe begged making Ranpo laugh. “of course, ED. I will let you cum.” He said as he stretched himself. Poe was fascinated by the look of it. Ranpo was panting slightly. Spreading his legs, Ranpo sat near poe. Sinking down on Poe’s dick he moaned. Poe was panting, drool sliding down his chin, Ranpo laughed at him. From the side, he can see Dazai looking at them. He came closer as he noticed the discarded tie on the floor.

Lifting both poe and Ranpo, he came behind them. Putting poe in his lap as he saw Ranpo riding him. He twisted Poe’s nipples and bit down hard on his nape. Dazai was angry. Chuuya wasn’t listening to him. Poe was already stretched enough. Sliding into him was nothing painful. And it’s not like he cares too. Ranpo came with a loud moan and Dazai pulled Poe’s head back, gripping his hair in fist. Ranpo was now just milking him out. Poe wanted to say something but Ranpo just silenced him. “Dazai kun!” how is our little baby doing?” Ranpo asked Dazai. “must be fucking himself on his fingers right now.” Dazai said as he thrusted inside poe. Poe wasn’t allowed to speak yet. So, he kept quiet.

                                     ………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Chuuya was panting. Stroking himself wasn’t helpful. He needed something more. Tears were running down his cheeks when he looked around. There was nothing. he put his two fingers in his mouth to lube them up.

Encircling his rim, he felt like crying. He was scared. Pushing a finger in he moaned. It hurt like hell. He swirled the finger around and added a second finger. Scissoring it, he felt a bit relief. He came hard when he dropped his body on the floor. He was tired.

 Here goes another chapters. Let me know your feelings for the chapter...
~~~Aaina Mir~~~