Chapter 7: School

Y/n POV

After we were all done eating, we headed back home. It was now 3pm, meaning we were out all day basically. I was sitting by the window on the way home while Evan was in the middle and Elizabeth at the other window. I was so tired I started to space out and ignored what Elizabeth was babbling about. I felt like I could fall asleep while holding my Bonnie plushy. I was brought back from my dream land when Mr. Afton announced that we were back at his house. I opened the door and claimed out of the purple car. "Thank you Mr. Afton for taking me out today" I said. "No problem sweetie, you can come out with us anytime" Mr. Afton said. "Michael, take Y/n back to her house" Mr. Afton told Michael. Mr. Afton went to Michael and whispered something to him and then brought Evan and Elizabeth inside their house. "Come on, don't want to be sitting out here" Michael said and we crossed the street to my house. Michael knocked on my door and my mom opened it. "Oh Y/n, welcome back! How was 'Freddy's'?" my mom asked me. "It was so much fun! Look what I won!" I said and showed my Bonnie plushy to her. "Oh how lovely! Thank you Michael for bringing her back!" my mom thanked him. "Yea sure, no problem" Michael said but for some reason, it sounded bland and darker. "Anyways, bye Y/n!" Michael said and walked back to his house.

William POV

After we were all done eating, we headed back home. It was now 3pm, meaning we were out all day basically. Y/n was sitting by the window on the way home while Evan was in the middle and Elizabeth at the other window. Y/n looks so cute when she is tired and I'm sure that she is blocking out whatever Elizabeth was babbling about. She looks like she is about to fall asleep while holding her Bonnie plushy. 'I should put a camera in her plushy like I did with Evan, so I can keep an eye out for her' I thought as I pulled into the driveway. "Were home kids" I said and saw that Y/n started to wake up. We all started to flood out of the car. "Thank you Mr. Afton for taking me out today" Y/n said. "No problem sweetie, you can come out with us anytime" I said. "Michael, take Y/n back to her house" I told Michael. I went over to Michael and whispered something to him. "Don't mess up Michael. Make sure Y/n wants to come over again" I said. Michael nodded and I got Evan and Elizabeth and brought them inside the house. 'Soon you'll be home my sweet Y/n' I thought.

Y/n POV

Today is Monday, my first day of school. Mom woke me up at 8am and school started at 9am. Apparently, Mr. Afton asked my mom if I needed to be picked up after school and mom was going into the office today so I'm going to the Afton's house after school. Mom had already picked out a cute outfit that consisted of a pink long sleeve shirt and navy blue jeans. I got dressed and went into the bathroom where she did my hair and put it into two pigtails.