three

Jake Austin Walker as Keenan Telford

Laney grunts as she drops her bone tired body on the couch in her living room. She's got a beer can in one hand and a bag of chips in the other after working a twelve hour day.

There's a knock on the door that startles her.

She stands and looks through the window of the door at who the hell is disturbing her one night off.

She rolls her eyes as she swings the door open, ignoring how her once neatly buttoned blouse is half undone and untucked from her pants. "What."

"Uh-"

"Do I know you?"

"I'm-" The stranger points to her car. "Is that for sale?"

"My Bronco?" She takes a few barefoot steps out to the front walkway. "Hell no."

"Not even a negotiation?"

"Nope."

The redhead sighs. "Not for-"

"I'll sell to you for eighty grand."

He chokes on a scoff. "Eighty-? I was thinkin more-"

"Take it or leave it." He looks her over, his eyes lingering longer than they should. "If you're lookin' I got stuff in the garage."

"Like?"

"An old F-150, a, uh, shit, c'mon." She opens the garage door and sighs. "That fuckin Indian."

"Oh wow." He runs his fingers over the bike. "How in the hell did you come across this?"

"My old man used to ride." She replies. "This was his baby."

"You want to get rid of it?"

"No but I'd rather it go to someone who's gonna use it than sit here and rust."

"It's beautiful." He looks it over. "How much?"

"Well," She starts, setting her beer down. "It's in great condition. It's vintage..."

She knows what she has and she's not about to undersell.

"Eh... twenty five."

"Damn." He looks the bike over again. "Fifteen."

"Thirty." She crosses her arms. She knows everything about this bike's history.

"C'mon..."

"Don't try me. I know what I have."

He chuckles. "Okay. Twenty five."

"Deal." She shakes his outstretched hand.

He flashes a charming smile. "I'll tell you what, lassie, I'll get you twenty five in cash by Friday if you'll hold it for me."

She looks at the bike then at him. "Fine. Deals off if you're not back Friday with cash."

"Don't worry, miss, I'll be back." He chuckles, adjusting the leather vest on his back.

"Alright." She shrugs, tossing her can in the trash can.

"I'm Keenan." He says, his Scottish accent thick.

"Laney." She replies, shaking his large hand again. "I'll see you later, huh." She starts back to her door.

"Yes ma'am." He nods, heading back to his car.

She watches him leave from her front window, a feeling twinging in her core.

That is one attractive man.