'to aagay ao na jladi mujhay office se 2 calls aa gai hain ek file send karni tum please idhar aajao.' Riya said and cut the call.

Manisha looked around Riya and found no one from Malhan family. Only her friends were present there. Taking a sigh of relief, Manisha walked near Riya and started discussing about the file when she heard Prerna's voice. Manisha's back was facing Prerna as she started talking with Riya about the ring.

'did ye Nischay Abhishek ye sab kahan hain? Ktna time hai or? Dulhan hu kar mein pehlay ready hugai or dulhe ka kch pta hi nh hai.' Riya complaint Prerna to which Manisha smiled as she is remembered how she used to get ready first and Abhishek always took hours to get ready.

'aray meray bhai aisai hi hain. Lekn tu preshan na hu mein ne Abhishek ko Nischay ko bulana hi bheja hai. Bas aatay hi hun ge dono.' Prerna replied.

'didi wesay mein keh rai thi ke ab Abhishek ke liye bhi koi larki dhundh hi lein ap. Bht single life guzar li usne.' Riya said smiling wiping away Manisha's smile.

'ab ye kaam tera hai. Mein ne bht mana lia hai usay shaadi ke liye ab tu uski bhabhi hai tu dhundh uske liye koi larki.'

Riya was going to reply when she saw Nischay and Abhishek entering.

'aray wo dekho aagaye meray dono hero.' Prerna said with admiration in her voice. She adores her brothers so much.

Manisha's heart skipped the beat as she felt his energy around and she felt herself again caught up. She don't know want to do as she can't stand at the stage facing her back to the guests. She slowly turned looking down. Gathering up the courage she looked up and found Malhan family standing around Nischay and Riya and talking to them.

Abhishek's back was facing her. Tears prick her eyes but she controlled herself and started to leave from there as soon as possible but Riya called her name.

'Manisha idhar aana.' Riya said stopping her in her tracks.

All attention went towards her. Nischay smiled as he saw her wearing the dress he sent her but as his attention went to his brother, who was looking at Manisha's back suspiciously, he immediately jumped in to ease the situation.

'what happened Riya? Why are you calling her?' Nischay asked standing in between Manisha and his family. Manisha slightly turned towards them and saw Nischay controlling the situation, she immediately went away from there.

'aray tum ne hi batay tha ke wo tumhari hi building mein rehti this to baaki sab bhi khush hu jayein ge na usay dekh kar. Ab tum hato beech mein se.' Riya said siding Nischay but Manisha had already left.

'aray ye kahan gai?' Riya asked looking around for Manisha.

'aray choro na tmhein kya karna hai. Usay bhi party enjoy karne do. Tum mujh par focus karo.' Nischay said smiling at her.

'ye knsi Manisha hai nonu jo hamri building mein rehti thi?' Prerna asked raising her brow at her brother.

'aray tum sab kya ek larki ke peechay parh gaye hu? Wo abhi stage par wapis aa gsi to mil lena.' Nischay said and his attention went to his brother who was still looking at the direction Manisha went.

'Abhishek tu jo soch rha hai wo wali Manisha nh thi wo.' Nischay muttered near Abhishek's ear. Abhishek looked at him shocked.

'nh nonu wo wohi thi. Mujhay pta hai wohi thi. Tujhe nh pta huga par mera dil keh rha hai.' Abhishek said restlessly as his eyes tried to find her.

'abu pagal jesa behave mat kar. Mein jab keh rha hun wo wali Manisha nh hai wo to tu man le meri baat hai. Meri engagement hai abu kam az kam aaj to chod de us larki ka peecha.' Nischay said.

'nonu mein ek baar check kar ke aoun mujhay sukoon nh milay ga jab tak mein khud check na kar lun please.' Abhishek said and went away without waiting for Nischay's reply. Nischay looked at his brother who was searching Manisha restlessly in the whole place and he immediately regretted his wish of Manisha attending his wedding. He can't see her brother suffering from that pain again. He was also going behind Abhishek but his mother stopped him as the engagement ceremony begins.