'aray nh lagay ga ajeeb or wesay bhi tujhe kya lagta hai ke Abhishek abhi bhi teray peecha pagal huga kya? Hero ban chuka hai wo tujh se kahin ziada khubsurat larkiyan hun gi us ke pas. Or wesay bhi uske bhai ke shaadi hai wo teri investigation thori kare ga.' Ashika said.

Manisha cut off the call after listening to Ashika. Her words hurted Manisha. It's not like she wants Abhishek to stay single forever. She always prayed for him to move on from her but somewhere it pinched her heart just by imagining him with another girl. But Ashika is right, he must have far better options than her now and he has all the rights to chose a better one for himself. She's just his sister in law's secretary here and nothing else and she should also focus on her work only.

She got up and went in washroom to freshen up and make herself presentable. She picked up the file and went out to Riya to discuss some work she went for earlier.

On her way, she was just praying not be caught up by anyone else from his family. She reached Riya's room safely and knocked the door. She went inside as she heard a come in. She discussed her work with Riya and was turning to leave when she again collided with someone and this time it was a grown up man. She somehow guessed who's him but slowly looked up only to find a shocked Nischay.

'Manisha?' Nischay asked unable to believe his eyes.

'Nischay you know her?' Riya asked.

'yeah I know her very well.' Nischay replied still looking at Manisha who was looking down not been able to look at him.

'that's great but how do you know her?' Riya asked and Manisha immediately looked at Nischay pleading him with eyes not to tell anything to Riya and he understood.

'meri building mein rehti thi pehlay.' Nischay lied and Manisha took a sigh of relief.

'excuse me.' Manisha said and quickly left the room.

She went in her room and started thinking how to keep herself away from Abhishek because she has no courage to face him.

After sometime, Riya came to her room.

'Manisha ye lo aj ke liye tmhara dress.' Riya said handing over her a beautiful lenhenga set for her engagement party tonight.

'thank you ma'am but mein laai hui apne sath dresses. Iski sath zarorat nh hai.' Manisha said returning back her gift.

'ek to tum mujhay ma'am bulana band karo. Hum office mein thori hain or dusri baat ye gift Nischay ki taraf se hai. Usne mujhay bataya ke tum usay apna bara bhai manti hu to bhai ki taraf se ek chota sa gift.' Riya said placing the clothes on bed and left immediately before Manisha could react.

Manisha looked at the dress teary eyed. She can't believe Nischay sent this even after the mass she created in his brother's life. She smiled as she remembered how she used to tease him with his wedding talks and now when he's finally getting married than she can't even congratulate him.

Whole day, Manisha didn't left her room but now it's time for the engagement party and she have to attend it as Riya might need her during the function. She got ready in the dress Nischay sent her as this is the least she can do for him. Dressing up in a blue lenhenga, looking breathtaking, she left her room. She reached the hall, where the ceremony is about to take place, she sat in a corner trying to hide herself. She called Ashika and was talking to her when her eyes went on Dimple aunty entering the place with Vinay uncle looking beautiful as always. She smiled lightly as she saw them talking with Riya with all the love and admiration. Ashika cut the call as she got busy with some work and Manisha started getting bored when Riya called her.

'hello Manisha tum kahan hu?' Riya asked her.

'didi mein yahin khari hun peechay ki taraf.' Manisha replied.