The U.S.J incident

Start from the beginning

Echo:"nice to meet you too"

You glare at Kamanari as you realize what he's trying to do and he just shrugs at you causing Mina to hit him on the back of the head.

Mina:"I'm Mina, that's Kirishima and that's Jiro"

Echo:"nice to meet you as well and nice to see you again Jiro"

Jiro:"yeah you to"

A few minutes pass of the six of you just eating until the silence is yet again broken, this time by Kirishima. 

Kirishima:"so if your (y/n)'s sister, then how come you don't have to wear those weird device things?"

Echo:"what are- oooh his noise dampeners, well he only has to wear them because of his quirk and since our quirks are different I don't have to wear them."

Kamanari: "speaking of quirks, (y/n) I don't think you ever told us how your quirk works"

You pull out a pencil and start righting on a napkin until Echo buts into the conversation explaining for you.

Echo:"well because our dad can amplify his voice and our mom has bat ears which give her super hearing he gets enhanced hearing and the ability to amplify any noise that he can hear Unlike me who just got our mom's quirk."

Kirishima:"wow so that's what happened during the combat trials"

Kamanari:"wait but how'd you make that explosion at the quirk assessment test?"

Echo glares at you as he says this.

Echo:"because he made the sound to loud and probably almost shattered his ear drums"

She says in disappointment as she looks at you. You scratch out what you wrote earlier on the napkin and write something else showing it to Echo.

"The teacher said we where going to be expelled if we failed"

Echo:"that doesn't mean you get to be reckless with your quirk"

She says starting to scold you but stopping when she realizes that the rest of the table's looking at you and her.

Echo:"Um sorry I guess I got a little carried away"

All of the table (except you):"I- uuuuuh"

*(timeskip)*

You stand outside dressed in your hero costume like the rest of the class as you wait to board the bus to the U.S.J. or unforseen simulation joint. Eventually you board  the bus and go to sit next to Kirishima but see Tsuyu Is already sitting next him so you go to sit next to Kamanari but Mina sits in the seat next to him before you can.

Mina:"sorry this seats taken but the one next to Jiro is still open"

You walk over and sit down next to Jiro accidentally stealing the seat of spiky blonde haired kid whos name you'd learn is Bakugo.

Bakugo:"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING BAT EARS GET OUT MY SEAT!!!"

he screams at you causing your ears to ring and for you to feel a sharp sense of pain. Jiro seeing this looks at Bakugo with an annoyed expression.

Jiro:"(y/n) cover your ears"

She says this and you do as you told. Jiro then looks over at Bakugo and begins to talk.

Jiro:"Watch your mouth dumbass!"

She says raising her voice, but not loud enough to hurt your ears

Bakugo:"AND WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DO THAT EARLOBES!"