I care about you/ Silver Spoon x Reader Angst/Comfort

Req by: @ghostinmytoast

Today has been...iffy for you to say the least. You just seem upset for no good reason, everything is making you angry. You decided to take a walk to try and clear your head and stop being upset. You dont know where you've been going but you're just walking wherever the wind takes you. Your music is blasting through your earbuds, one of your favorite songs comes on.

       It reminds you of back home and past experiences and it begins to make you cry. Tears uncontrollably start to spill from your eyes as you sit down on a log somewhere in the forest, its not too far from everyone, but its far enough to where you cant be heard nor seen.

      At least you thought you couldn't be heard because you heard leaves rustling. You thought id be an animal but out came a familiar fancy spoon. He frowned and approached you "Are you okay dear?" He asked softly. You turned away from him and wiped your tears away yourself before huffing out an "Im alright." Silver Spoon sat next to you

     "Im here for you dear."

     "Im fine really."

     "...i don't believe you."

     You bubbled with anger, why did he care? He was an arrogant selfish pompous asshat who thought he was king of the island! He bossed everyone around including people that was close to him.

      "If you came to give me fake sympathy and then order me around. Just fuck off."

      "I didn't. I came because i..."

     You perked up at his hesitation. This piqued your interest greatly, the silver spoon, hesitating? When he's always projecting his words like a speech, this surprised you.

      "I care about you?"

      "Oh really?"

      "Really?"

       He then turned to you and put your hands in his. He looked you dead in the eyes and with all the seriousness he could ever muster he mumbled out a soft "Really. I do care about you Darling." You stayed quiet at this. A million things rang around in your mind but the only thing that you could say was a simple, meek.

       "Why?"

       This took Silver Spoon aback. Surprise obvious on his face he tried to find his words, lost for speech, something you sometimes relished in when you got under his skin, but not now. You couldn't have anymore silence, you couldn't handle it. You looked away in disappointment when Silver Spoon sighed. "Words disappoint sometimes, but i can show you?"

        You allowed him as he quickly locked lips with you. This surprised you, he never kissed you. Normally it was you who had to initiate so the fact he did it first made you feel fuzzy. You kissed back, you could also tell that this kiss was different almost immediately. He was more passionate, more than those little pecks in public, more tender and caring too. He took everything into account, to the way you moved, to how much reciprocation you gave. He was more thoughtful of you.

        You parted and Silver gave you a hug, it was comforting. You sighed into the hug and hugged him back. Now you didn't feel so iffy anymore