--c.7

--- Im Ha-eun POV

"Only I can be oppa."

"O-Oppa?" I stammer as he gives a proud smirk.

"You can't call anyone else oppa," Sunghoon states adamantly and I shake him off.

"Y-You're crazy," I mutter before running outside for breakfast.

"Uno?" Kimmy questions as I look to her with my flustered face. "Alright, tell me later then. You both need to hurry up for the press conference."

Right, that. I completely forgot it.

---

"Mr Park! Miss Im! Are the rumours true that you two are dating?" One of the reporters ask.

"It's true that Ha-eun and I are soulmates but we're both getting to know each other better. We are indeed dating," Sunghoon answers.

When were we ever dating? He only squeezes my waist to play along. "Miss Im! Will your relationship effect the way 3RT plays for the Spring Season of ***Arena?"

"No, I believe that everyone should keep their work lives and relationships apart. I can assure you that Hoonie will not affect my results in the Spring Season."

"Mr Park! Will Miss Im affect Enhypen's comeback for Manifesto?"

"Our leader, Jungwon, also found his soulmate before me and it has not affected our performance, instead we have been doing far better progress. I believe that Ha-eun will not affect Enhypen's work style."

We begin to wrap up the conference until some of the cameramen ask for photos and Sunghoon decides to kiss my forehead, a blush rising on my face. "Aw, Mr Park and Miss Im, we wish you a great relationship!"

---

"Finally!" I groan in annoyance as Nari chuckles.

"Now you know how I felt when I had to do all of that."

We're currently having some girl time in this overly fancy café. Why? Because reporters can't get in here. "Kimmy! Uno!" a familiar deep voice calls out and we turn to find the one and only Felix.

"Lix!" we hug our best friend as he waves 7 other boys over.

"Guys, these two are my best friends: Nari and Ha-eun. This is Stray Kids: Chan, Minho, I.N., Jisung, Changbin, Hyunjin and Seungmin."

"It's nice to meet you."

"You two are soulmates of the two Enhypen members, right?" Chan asks with a kind smile.

"Yes, they're quite busy for the comeback."

"Long time no see Ha-eun!" I.N. comes over to give me a big hug.

He's best friends with Beomgyu and let's say that they go a bit crazy together sometimes. "Haven't seen you in a while. You should pop into the base some time. Gyu would love to see you again."

We all quickly get comfortable around each other until it's time to leave. "It was nice meeting all of you. Let's meet up again next time!" Nari and I wave goodbye as the boys stand up.

Chan accidentally bumps into a waitress behind him which results in her spilling the drinks. "Oh my gosh, sorry! I'll help you clean it up!" he apologizes but they both jolt when they accidentally touch each other's hands.

"Soulmate." Chan whispers but she suddenly pulls out a gun and aims forward to some guy.

"Put the knife down!" she yells as the guy looks up and sees her.

He instantly pushes things out of his way and tries to escape. The girl calls out into her now visible earpiece as she starts to run out of the café. "Backup at ---Café. Man in black holding a 20cm long knife. He's around 165cm tall," she says. "Sorry, I'll be right back."

As she disappears, we all crowd around Chan. "Are you alright, mate?" Felix asks.

"She's amazing," is all Chan says and we let out a laugh.

Suddenly, Nari and my phones starts ringing. Caller: Sunghoon.

"Yo, what's up?"

"Bunny! Are you alright? There's a psycho with a knife in the area you're in!"

"I'm fine, Hoonie. We'll be back soon."

"But-"

I hang up on him, not bothered right now and look to Nari who also rolls her eyes. "I'll see you at home, Wonnie. Love you."

"Oh my gosh. Alright, sorry for running out," the girl comes back.

I'm not going to leave right now when I can watch all this. "It's alright," Chan starts.

"Sorry but I'm going to have to make this extremely quick cause I still need to take the guy back to the station. Go to ###Station and ask for Krypto. I really need to go but I promise to make it back to you," she says as one of her team members call for her. "Bye!"

---

As soon as Nari and I walk through the front doors of the dorm, Jungwon pulls her into a hug and the rest of the house is silent. "Noona," Sunoo starts. "Sunghoon hyung is really mad. He's in his room right now."

"Alright, thanks Sunoo," I give the younger boy a grateful smile before heading to Sunghoon's room. "Hoonie?"

I open the door to find all the lights out and as I switch them on, I almost scream in shock to find Sunghoon leaning against the opposite wall, angry eyes staring straight into my soul.

***

I'm feeling rlly proud rn, just wrote 2 chptrs 2day. Hope y'all r happy. How's life rn? Happy reading!

-Engenie :)