--c.3

--- Im Ha-eun POV

Y-yah! What's that Park Sunghoon thinking! I'm blushing furiously now as I take my seat next to Kai who gives me that smug face of his. "It's ok, Uno, everyone goes through it some time," he chuckles as I smack him on the leg.

"No fighting at the dinner table," Taehyun laughs with Kai on my other side as I glare holes into him.

"Only teasing," Beomgyu winks at the two from the other side of the table as I stare right into two twin pools.

Sunghoon only gives me that smirk that I would have gladly wiped off in middle school. "Oh, right, Sunghoon-ah, you went to middle school with Ha-eun didn't you?" Yeonjun asks Sunghoon who nods. "Any embarrassing stories to tell?"

"Hyung!" I whine.

"Ha-eun, do you remember that time with Ms Park in grade 9?" Sunghoon wags his brows at me as I plant my face onto the table and grown.

I was only 16 back then and had the strangest thoughts popping into my head. "Ooh, what happened?" all the boys lean in like the eager children they are to get blackmail on their friend.

"Ms Park had been helping students with setting up for a festival when one of them fell off a ladder and on top of her. Then in comes Ha-eun who thought they were having an affair and runs off screaming and telling her friends and then the whole school hears it," Sunghoon raises a brow at me.

"I was immature back then," I protest.

"And you still are now," Soobin finishes me off as I glare at him.

"I guess we at least know why she hates it when there's a lot of gossip going around," Taehyun teases me, and I childishly stick my tongue out at him.

"You're only proving Soobin hyung's point," Beomgyu joins in the tease.

"Are we here for dinner or for teasing me. Eat," I start eating.

"Of course, to tease you," Kai whispers and I roll my eyes to find Sunghoon's.

Aish, he looks so damn proud.

---

"Good night!" we all call out before heading into our separate rooms and I flop face first onto my soft bed.

"Ahh, the familiar setting is so nice," I mumble before falling into a peaceful slumber.

"Ow, what the fridge is wrong," I groan in pain as I clutch my stomach.

Aish, not the bond again. I swear, one day I will find out what causes all these bonds and destroy it. Where's my freedom of choice gone? Groggily, I pull myself out of bed and stumble towards the door. I feel like a drunk, God forbid anything tomorrow morning.

I slowly use the wall to guide me into Yeonjun hyung and Sunghoon's bedroom and carefully open the door. Yeonjun hyung likes to keep a blurred glass door to split his room so I have to sneak past it to find Sunghoon drenched in sweat from fighting the pain. His eyes flicker open as the bond softens slightly as it registers the proximity between us. "Ha-eun?"

I only give him a small nod before rolling into bed beside him as he wraps his arms around me. His scent wraps around me and I snuggle into his warmth as the pain slowly eases. The beats of his heart lull me to sleep as I feel safe in his arms.

---

--- Choi Yeonjun POV

Ugh, I groan as I slam my alarm off and roll off my bed. It's only 7 in the morning. You can get up Choi Yeonjun.

I turn over to my other side as I blink my drowsy eyes at my glass barrier. Right, I need to wake Sunghoon up as well. I make my way over to the door and open it as I get ready to fling the blanket off the younger one. "Park Su-" I stop myself from waking him up as I register Ha-eun's figure hugging him.

Aw, they're cuddling. How cute, I muse before grabbing my phone and snapping a photo of them.

3RT LETS GO

Me

@Uno I caught a very cute Saeun this morn :)

*Pic

Hyuka

NO WAY HAEUN

Bamgyu

Haha

Our Saeun ship has finally set sail

Hyunie

Awe, that's so cute

Flower

That's cute

Don't forget abt morning training

Don't be late for breakfast

I chuckle to myself. "I'll leave you two be for now. Be ready, Uno," I snicker with mischief before heading out for morning training.

---

--- Im Ha-eun POV

"I swear I shut the blinds," I mumble as I feel light hitting my eyes as I burry my face into my pillow.

Wait a sec, was my pillow ever this hard? My eyes flicker open and find myself staring at Sunghoon's peaceful face. He looks like an angel as the light dances around his face and I take a glance over all of his features. He probably realises there's light on his face as he lets out a groan and nuzzles his face into my neck.

I freeze as he buries it in and I feel his lips brush my neckline as my breath hitches and a blush rushes onto my cheeks. What are you doing, Im Ha-eun! I whisper, "Sunghoon. Wake up, it's morning."

He only groans again and hugs me close to him as he mutters in a deep voice, "5 more minutes."

Damn that voice does things to my heart. "Sunghoon, please, I have training," I whisper. "Oh, shit, I have training!"

"Swearing isn't good, Ha-eun," he scolds before sitting upright and rubbing his eyes adorably.

"You're not good," I mutter back before running out back to my room to change.

Wait, if that's Yeonjun's room, then... "Oh this is just great," I groan as I slam my door shut. "I hate this bond."

***

Hey guys, is Saeun a good ship name? I have no clue but I couldn't really think of anything so...yeah. Anyways, hope you're having fun reading and I'll try to move the story along faster. Don't worry, we'll put in the other members soon :)

-Engenie