carter reynolds smut

( Remember I got these from tumblr did not make it and thanks or reading or at least looking )

You were finally ready for whatever date Carter had in mind for you two to attend. You were wearing a tight black dress, it had a plunging neck line that showed just enough cleavage that people wouldn't think you were a whore. It had stopped about mid-thigh, showing off your long legs. You had on your spiked Louboutins (aka the shoes with the red bottoms). Your hair was straightened. You walked out of the bathroom to find Carter waiting for you on the bed. He looked up at you and bite his lip and singled you over to him. He knew that that drove you crazy. You shook your head no with a small smirk playing at your lips. He raises an eyebrow and does it again. "And if I don't??" You bit your lip. "Then my little princess will get punished tonight, and good little girls like you, YN, shouldn't have to be punished." He smirked as you gasped a little.

Carter was never one to really be into dirty talk in that way but /god/ did it turn you on. You walked towards him slow and sexy. He reached out an grabbed your hips pulling you in for a kiss. You were the first to deepen the kiss. Then something new happened again. Carter lightly slapped your ass, you breath caught in your throat as you pulled away. He just smirked and grabbed your hand walking out of the house. Your blush was growing the more you thought about the way Carter's large hand felt against your ass. While Carter was driving to the restaurants his hand never left your thigh. His fingers played the the hem of your dress driving you wild. You couldn't take it anymore, you placed your hand on top of his and slid it under your dress. Carter smirks as he felt how wet you already were. You whimpered for his touch, he brought his hand away and continued the drive. You were shocked. Carter loves teasing you in the car...
•••••
As you got to the restaurant and were seated Carter's hand immediately took their spot on your thigh. You stiffened under the touch, Carter leaning over to whisper in your ear as his hands slowly pushed your underwear to the side and began rubbing your folds. "Now princess," he started you bite your lip, he knew that drove you mad. "Be a good girl for daddy and be very quiet." He leaned in further and kissed your ear hot breath giving you goosebumps. Wait, daddy?? That was new, you didn't know why but Carter was really kinky tonight, you're not complaining though. Before you could think on the subject any more he shoved two of his long fingers into you with no warning.

You gasped and gripped the table. Carter still close to you whispered, "Shh princess.." He picked up his pace and you couldn't help but whimper quietly. It was taking everything you had not to moan. He quickly withdrew his fingers. Leaving you aching for his touch again. He slowly licked them over, "Mm, you taste so good babygirl." You blushed and looked down. Carter smirked as the waitress came back and he ordered for you both, knowing what you would want. All you could think about was Carter's newfound daddy kink. You smirked as you knew exactly how to get him back. The food came and he started to eat your hand went on his thigh. His eyes looked over at you and smirked as he kept eating. Your hand was getting higher and higher. You slowly place your hand on his dick. He raised an eyebrow and looked at you fully. It was your turn to smirk now. You leaned in and lightly moaned "daddy" into his ear he nearly chocked on his food and you felt him grow harder under your hand. You pulled away from him and ate like nothing happened.
••••••
Once the date ended Carter paid as you walked out to his car. You swayed your hips lightly, teasing him a bit more. "Damn ma, shake that ass!" He called after you. You blushed red and turned around to him. "Carter! You can't say shit like that out loud!" You blushed even harder as he laughed and got in with you. You both made a point not to touch each other. As you got home Carter wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck and mumbled, "What do you have on under this baby?" You choose to ignored him and led him upstairs. You laid him down on the bed.

He smirked and said in a voice so sexy "Strip for daddy, princess." You bite your lip and slowly started to strip your dress off. Carter watched with lust evident in his eyes. As soon as your dress was off you were left standing in a red lace thong you knew was his favorite. His breathing quickened as you turned around showing your ass and slowly began sliding the thong off. You were completely naked in front of you. You walked over to him and took his shirt off, feeling down his abs. Before you even knew what you were saying it was out, "fuck daddy I'm dripping for you." That's when Carter lost what control he had. He reached up and slapped your ass hard spending s biting tingle throughout your body, you yelped out. "I-i didn't mean to hurt you baby, I'm so sorry, I won't do it again, I shouldn't have sorry-" Carter rambled on, you pushed your lips to his in a heated French kiss.

He forgot everything as he pushed you onto the bed and slid his pants off his bulge in his boxers obviously present. You say up and instantly pulled his boxers down and kissed and licked over his dick. "You're so hard for me daddy." You said as you took as much of him into your mouth as you could. His moans growing louder and louder as he got closer to his climax. He pulled out as he was close and you were confused, he loved when you swallowed... He then pumped down his shaft one last time before cumming all over your face. You were shocked and confused. "You've been a very bad girl baby, and daddy's gonna punish you." He smirked. You grew wetter at the thought. He pushed you back once again and stared to eat you out like he's never done before. He was hot and quick, pleasure taking over you. You were about to hit your point as Carter took his face out and slide his fingers in pumping hard and fast you screamed in pleasure and you held his wrist trying to stop him or at least slow him down. You couldn't take it.

"Cum for daddy, princess." He said. You shook your head no as you tried to stop it, you didn't want to, you thought it was so gross to cum on his fingers. He picked up his pace and you scream moaned as you clinched the sheets "Now." He smirked as you had the best orgasm of your life. As your breathing calmed down he took his finger an shoved them in your mouth, you were taken back by the action but sucked them off any way. He slid his dick into you all the way instantly filling you up. He pushed in and out going fast, making the headboard hit the wall. He smirked as you came undone again. He brought your hand down to your trembling sensitive heat. You looked at him confused. "Pleasure yourself." Was all he could say. "W-What!? Carter-" he cut you off. "Daddy." You rolled your eyes "No daddy, you've pleasured me enough..." You said taking your hand away. He pulled it back to it. "You don't disrespect daddy, princess." You decided to play into his little kink and started to do everything Carter would do with his fingers. You had never made yourself cum so this was all new to you. You moaned out Carter's name and started to go faster. He whispered dirty things into your ear dime icing you crazy right as you were about to cum you moaned out "D-DADDY!!" And orgasmed so hard all over your hand and the bed. You took your hands out, they were dripping in your juices, you looked Carter straight in the eye as you licked them off. You were exhausted having 3 orgasms in a row but oh no, Carter wasn't done yet.

He grabbed your hips and pulled you on top of him. You slowly slid his dick in as he slapped your ass hard again this time you moaned out. You rode him as he thrust you and you couldn't control yourself anymore. Your 4th orgasm came and you were so exhausted you couldn't even hold yourself up Carter laid you down. You sighs happily went you thought he was down but nah. He reached over to your bedside table and grabbed the lube bottle and lathered his dick and your ass in it. "N-no Carter, daddy, I've had enough." He didn't listen as he went in anyway and slapped you ass. It felt you good but he slapped it harder leaving hand prints. "D-don't disobey daddy again." He said as he fucked you so hard in the ass. You couldn't even more as he made you cum for the 5th time. He slid out of
you and cleaned you out. You couldn't even move, fuck he destroyed you. "Y-yes daddy." You said as left you to come down from your high. He laid next you and noticed the cum all on the sheets and drying on your face and smirked. He brought you to him and you two cuddled. He slapped your ass one more time. "You've been a good little princess for daddy today, you rest up and if you feel like it, daddy will take you shopping tomorrow." You smiled and nodded. You think you'll enjoy this new found kink very much ;)

( thanks you guys for reading my book and I think I will do more then just magcon in this book thanks ✌)