hayes grier smut

( I'm not taking the credit I'm getting these good smuts from tumblr)

Great. This is just absolutely perfect. The one day of the year it's all about you, your birthday, you get stuck in detention. And it's all because of him.
Hayes. Fucking. Grier.
"Looks like it's just the two of us," Hayes smirks from across the room, leaning back in his chair.
"Delighted," You snap back at him, your words soaked in sarcasm.
"Alright, settle down you two," the teacher says with snark in her voice. "What the two of you did -"
"You mean what he did, and I had no part of but he lied about it," You cut the teacher off. She sends you a death glare and takes a deep breath, continuing. You roll your eyes and cross your arms.
"Vandalizing the principals office should earn you more than just a couple of detentions in my opinion, but I don't make the rules. So I am

going to go to the teachers lounge, and I expect not to hear a word from either of you for the next two hours."
With that, and not another word from either Hayes or yourself, Ms. Stewart leaves, the door closing behind her with a "click", indicating she locked it.
"So..." Hayes speaks up after a couple minutes of awkward silence. "Since we're stuck here together for the next couple of hours, I say we make the best of the situation."
You snort, your attitude burning at your insides.
"I would prefer not to speak to you. After all, there's nothing to speak about and I'm not getting any more detention than I already have. And may I remind you, it's all thanks to you."
"You're very welcome, princess."
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!"

You yell, throwing your math notebook at Hayes' head. He dodges it with ease and starts laughing.
"Throwing equations at me won't solve your problem, princess."
You snort again.
"God, you're so annoying."
Hayes gets up from his chair and crosses the room to you, pounding his hands on your desk and leaning closer to you. You smirk, knowing you have finally gotten to him.
"I'm going to teach you a lesson, princess."
You furrow your eyebrows in confusion, your heart skipping a beat as Hayes begins to lean in even closer.
I'm not going to deny it. Hayes is the hottest guy in school. His breath mingles with yours as his face comes just centimeters away.
"Hayes..." You whisper, cut off by Hayes' lips roughly moving against

yours. You kiss back eagerly, your annoyance towards him fading away with every second.
"Get up. Now."
You follow Hayes' instructions and stand up, your arms immediately being pinned behind your back. Hayes pushes you over to the front of the teacher's desk and bends you over it. He releases your hands and lifts up your skirt, his thumbs rubbing small circles on the inside of your thighs.
"Open wide, princess," Hayes says sternly, and you don't object. You can feel yourself getting wetter by the second, and by this time your heat is dripping with anticipation.
After what seems an eternity, Hayes slaps your ass, HARD. One, two, three, four, five times, for sure leaving your ass bright red. You bite into your hand to keep from yelling and moaning.
"That'll teach you a lesson, now

won't it, princess?" Hayes asks, his hands massaging your ass cheeks.
"Yes."
"Yes, what?" He slaps you again.
"Yes, daddy," You moan.
He admitted to that kink at a party a couple of months ago.
"Good, princess. Now be quiet, we don't want to get caught."
You nod as you feel Hayes removing your panties. His fingers quickly make their way to your heat, causing you to bite down on your hand again. Two of his fingers enter you, pumping in and out of you slowly and teasingly rubbing against your walls. You push your hips back into Hayes' hand as the pleasure builds. You're about to reach around for your clit when Hayes does the job for you, rubbing figure eights over it with his thumb, and inserting a third finger into you. You squeal as his fingers speed up, your orgasm quickly

building in knots in your stomach.
"H-Hayes..." You moan quietly, earning yourself another slap on the ass.
"D-DADDY!" You nearly yelp. "Oh - oh god I'm so close. Daddy, I - I'm cumming!"
Your vision goes blurry as you hit your peak, your mouth hung open in pure euphoria. As you turn around to recover, you notice a wet spot on the desk and Hayes just staring at you with lust and disbelief in his eyes.
"What?"
"Holy shit, princess. You just squirted and it was the hottest thing ever."
His lips are quickly on yours again as he pushes you up to sit on the desk, your legs spread wide open and Hayes standing between them. You reach down and palm Hayes through his thin basketball shorts, his boner still growing.

"Enough with the foreplay," Hayes practically growls, pulling a condom out of his pocket before releasing his erection and rolling the condom on.
"Make a sound and you're getting punished."
You nod as Hayes walks in closer to you. You grab onto his shoulders as he places his hands at your sides and thrusts into you slowly. You bite down on your lip, placing your head on Hayes' shoulder.
"God, baby, you're so tight," Hayes groans in your ear, his thrusts speeding up. All you can do is nod in response and buck your hips up against his. Your orgasm is quickly building up again. Your grip on Hayes' shoulder tightens.
"O-OH GOD RIGHT THERE!" You moan out and throw your head back as Hayes hits your g-spot. His hand flies over your mouth as your moans continue.

"I'm close, baby," Hayes whispers, resting his forehead on your shoulder and sweat plastering his hair to his forehead.
You clench around Hayes as you're thrown closer to the edge.
"Do that again, baby," Hayes grunts, his breathing rapid. You follow his orders and clench, sending you both over the edge at the same time.
"Fuck," Hayes whispers.
You calm down from your high as Hayes disposes of the condom and gets dressed. Once you pull your panties back up and skirt down, you clean up the mess left on the desk and walk over to Hayes, pressing your lips against his one more time.
"We should do that again, princess."
You roll your eyes and laugh.
"I agree."
You spend the rest of detention telling bad jokes and sharing embarrassing memories. Let's just say that wasn't the last time you had detention together.

( hey hoped you like it and leave a comment of which magcon member I should do next thank and bye xoxox)