"Uh uh...!"

Mo Chen let out a low groan and swallowed it without using his lips and tongue. His hole was so swollen that he frowned and complained: "Why do you have to grow so big... haha..."

Chu Lianyang didn't expect that tonight would actually happen. He froze and didn't dare to move. His big palms slid to his waist and unconsciously rubbed the smooth skin.

Mo Chen's waist was sensitive, and when the calloused hand brushed against it, he felt itchy. His body trembled, and his buttocks sat on the man's thigh, and the root of his flesh was fully engulfed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair, you stupid thing... don't, stop touching blindly..."

The pussy was tight and wet, tightly wrapped around the thick and hot penis. The unprecedented comfort coming from underneath him, coupled with the satisfaction of intersecting the soul and body of the person he liked, made Chu Lianyang feel dizzy. He didn't even know what he was inserting. He didn't even know the acupuncture point, so he nodded stupidly and responded, but his waist began to move instinctively, and the hand pinched on the slender waist completely became a sharp weapon to control the female beast.

The water surface is turbulent and undulating.

"Don't move yet... uh... it's swollen, uh, it's too deep..."

Mo Chen didn't get used to the thick heat of the dick, so his heart was fucked by the hard glans. The dog man didn't know the rules and didn't know how to measure. He just kept stuffing the remaining meat into the hole, and the glans was suddenly fucked. The fleshy cervix was so crowded that the uterine cavity was deformed, and Mo Chen's waist and abdomen suddenly bulged and then became flat again.

His heart was sore and tingling, and the pleasure was rushing through his limbs. Mo Chen's body softened into a puddle of water, and the hand holding the edge of the barrel was trembling slightly. He opened his lips and stuck out his tongue, his eyes were blurred, and he was lost in love.

Chu Lianyang felt uncomfortable sitting on the chair next to the tub, so he stood up holding Mo Chen's waist, his movements speeding up unconsciously, and his crotch and pubic bone hit the white, soft and round buttocks crazily.

"Too, uh... oh ha! It's too fast, uh, I have to go, I have to go uh——!!!"

The water is hot, and so is the cock in the hole.

The tip of her fair buttocks turned red from the impact, and Mo Chen stepped on his feet tremblingly. The pleasure accumulated rapidly. Mo Chen, who wanted to enjoy it for a while longer, had no resistance at all. His female hole spasmed and contracted, and she was fucked to climax by the ferocious cock.

The meat stick that penetrated the body was already thick enough, and now it swelled a little bigger. Regardless of the hole in the climax, it kept drilling deeper. The cervix was sore and numb, so he opened his mouth slightly, saving up. The brewing fluid had no time to spurt out, and was tightly blocked by the glans. The next second, he was forced to swallow the thick semen ejaculated by the man.

"Haah, uh... bitch... don't grind, don't drill. Uh-huh... it's too much, uh-huh..."

If the pleasure is too much, it can easily become torture.

The lingering aftertaste of orgasm has not dissipated, and I want to squirt again, but the semen cannot be squirted out, and is mixed with semen and blocked in the small uterine cavity. The tormenting stick drills the female hole regardless of life and death, and the vaginal flesh is trembling like crazy. There is no way to fall at the top of a surge.