20 Action... Reaction...

Start from the beginning

"Your dress is torn" he whispered.

"Whaaaat?" she asked shockingly, running her eyes at their surroundings.

The next second, she moved to the pillar and leaned on it, hiding the tear. Lavanya checked it and nodded yes.

"It's a big one" She whispered.

Khushi became restless.

"But, how did it come? I saw your top a few minutes ago and it was not there"

Arnav also thinking the same. When Khushi came to the canteen, he followed her with NK. At that time, the tear was not there. He looked at Sheetal and Sonia who were eating snacks with a smirk, giving them a sidelong glance.

"What are you going to do now, Khushi? How will you go home?" Lavanya asked worriedly.

Keeping all the issues aside, Arnav removed his overcoat and extended it to Khushi. She looked at him surprisingly.

"Wear this... as of now" he said.

"Thanks" Khushi took it from him with relief.

Arnav saw the shock on Sheetal and Sonia's faces. They didn't expect this twist. They wanted to insult Khushi but as they didn't expect, Arnav gave his coat to Khushi.

"NK, let's go" Arnav left the place hurriedly with NK who was smiling delightedly.

Lavanya gestured to Khushi to wear the coat. Khushi wore it with a smile.

"Shall we go?" Lavanya asked.

Khushi nodded, folding her hands.

"Feeling like hugging the owner of the coat?" Lavanya teased.

Khushi chuckled softly and walked with Lavanya.

"Not bad, Khushi... he has some HERO qualities"

Khushi nodded yes smiling.

"By the way, Khushi, this coat suits to your suit"

"It would... no matter what" she smiled and Lavanya rolled her eyes.

Everyone looked at Khushi frowning, seeing her wearing a coat as it was the same coat Arnav wearing. Khushi came to her section and didn't find Arnav there. Aman looked at Khushi surprisingly seeing her with Arnav's coat. Khushi looked down with a blush.

"Where did Arnav go?" Lavanya asked.

Khushi flipped her lower lip while shaking her head. They took seats.

"What are you going to do now, Khushi?"

"I don't know. Let's wait. Bhashyam sir may assign some work for all of us"

Lavanya nodded yes.

After fifteen minutes, Arnav entered the section with a paper bag. He felt a tickling sensation, seeing Khushi wearing HIS coat. He came to Khushi and extended it to her who looked at him perplexed.

"Wear this dress," he said.

"Dress?"

"Yeah, Nannav bought it for you," NK said.

Khushi took the bag from him with surprise. Arnav went to his seat.

"What's this Khushi... you are getting surprise over surprise...!" Lavanya smiled at Khushi teasingly.

"My dress tore. So, he gave me his coat to save my respect. Now, he bought it because he needs his coat back"

"Open it and see what dress he bought for you"